Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
“Because my ass is located on the back of my body,”
Quote | Reply
https://www.nytimes.com/...mueller-groping.html

----------------------------------
"i disagree with your analysis [or judgment], nevertheless you have the responsibility of moderating this board so i honor your authority to make the moderating decisions."
Quote Reply
Re: “Because my ass is located on the back of my body,” [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Goddamn that is fantastic. Her music might make my skin crawl and she might weird me out but good for her. Muller and his lawyer as such pieces of shit. Go get'em Ms. Swift! Kick their ass!
Quote Reply
Re: “Because my ass is located on the back of my body,” [Tibbsy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A Swift kick in the ass, all right

Do NOT fuck with TayTay

As for the whole "Body Is A Temple" thing? Well, many ancient deities often enjoyed offerings of Sweets and Intoxicants
Quote Reply
Re: “Because my ass is located on the back of my body,” [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How do you prove that you didn't grab someone's buttock (Forrest Gump). ? Has to be one of the dumbest lawsuits ever. It happened in 2013. Should have just moved on.

Life is full of froth and trouble, two things stand in stone
Kindness in another's troubles, courage in one's own
Quote Reply
Re: “Because my ass is located on the back of my body,” [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
len wrote:
How do you prove that you didn't grab someone's buttock (Forrest Gump). ? Has to be one of the dumbest lawsuits ever. It happened in 2013. Should have just moved on.

Dude lost not only his job but any future job in the industry.

----------------------------------
"i disagree with your analysis [or judgment], nevertheless you have the responsibility of moderating this board so i honor your authority to make the moderating decisions."
Quote Reply
Re: “Because my ass is located on the back of my body,” [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Without any witnesses this seems like a classic he said, she said incident so I have no idea how on earth can the trial last 9 days? It does seem really strange to me that while a stranger has his hand up her skirt and is holding on to her ass she would stand there and smile for a photo. I would think human nature would be to freak out but who knows.
Quote Reply
Re: “Because my ass is located on the back of my body,” [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply


Like her mom said in testimony, something happened just as that pic was taken, you can see it in her face

'Did you really just grab my ass?"

As for the whole "Body Is A Temple" thing? Well, many ancient deities often enjoyed offerings of Sweets and Intoxicants
Quote Reply
Re: “Because my ass is located on the back of my body,” [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If this incident was not on the top of any google search about him it is now.

Life is full of froth and trouble, two things stand in stone
Kindness in another's troubles, courage in one's own
Quote Reply
Re: “Because my ass is located on the back of my body,” [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Without any witnesses this seems like a classic he said, she said incident so I have no idea how on earth can the trial last 9 days?

I'd like to hear the reasoning by anyone who thinks she would make it up.


You're such a Trump ball washer! - Duffy - Feb 8, 17 13:18
Quote Reply
Re: “Because my ass is located on the back of my body,” [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
I'd like to hear the reasoning by anyone who thinks she would make it up.

She needs new material?


As for the whole "Body Is A Temple" thing? Well, many ancient deities often enjoyed offerings of Sweets and Intoxicants
Quote Reply
Re: “Because my ass is located on the back of my body,” [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Without any witnesses this seems like a classic he said, she said incident so I have no idea how on earth can the trial last 9 days?

Same reason why she had to explain that her ass was on the back of her body. Fucking Lawyers.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: “Because my ass is located on the back of my body,” [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply


Wrong thread?
Quote Reply
Re: “Because my ass is located on the back of my body,” [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
Without any witnesses this seems like a classic he said, she said incident so I have no idea how on earth can the trial last 9 days?

I'd like to hear the reasoning by anyone who thinks she would make it up.

I have no idea why she would make it up, but that doesn't make it true.
Quote Reply
Re: “Because my ass is located on the back of my body,” [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 
That mustache is crime enough!
Quote Reply
Re: “Because my ass is located on the back of my body,” [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That photo is incriminating.
Quote Reply
Re: “Because my ass is located on the back of my body,” [Tibbsy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tibbsy wrote:
That photo is incriminating.

No shit, look at her arms, I think she grabbing them both. <kidding>

If you look at him and her and hear her story it all seems to fit.
Quote Reply
Re: “Because my ass is located on the back of my body,” [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That was well worth the read purely for knowing that Swifty prefers to go commando. You go girl!
Quote Reply
Re: “Because my ass is located on the back of my body,” [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:


Like her mom said in testimony, something happened just as that pic was taken, you can see it in her face

'Did you really just grab my ass?"

Looks like a drunken ass grab alright, but not the bare ass grab she alleges. The sides of her skirt would be rumpled upwards/pulled back if the back of the skirt had been pulled up for a bare ass grab. I think she exaggerated at the inception of this saga and she is now trapped in her exaggeration. No excuse for the guy's conduct, but she's not being totally honest either.


War is god
Quote Reply
Re: “Because my ass is located on the back of my body,” [Crank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Crank wrote:
RandMart wrote:


Like her mom said in testimony, something happened just as that pic was taken, you can see it in her face

'Did you really just grab my ass?"


Looks like a drunken ass grab alright, but not the bare ass grab she alleges. The sides of her skirt would be rumpled upwards/pulled back if the back of the skirt had been pulled up for a bare ass grab. I think she exaggerated at the inception of this saga and she is now trapped in her exaggeration. No excuse for the guy's conduct, but she's not being totally honest either.


Something looks photo-shopped in that picture. In the picture the girl in yellow's chest is in front of Taylor...but if you follow that line between them down further, Taylor's skirt is in front of the other girl and its flared out and does not look natural. And it even looks like Taylor's thigh goes behind the other girls jean leg (which would make sense if the other girls upper torso is in front of Taylor). Something is off there. Almost like someone drew in part of her black skirt to be in front of the other girl. Not sure.

Also, look at the gap where here badge is hanging down, where the silver clip is. You see black, between there and the girl in yellow. Based on Taylor's body line, you should be able to see the white billboard behind that space.

Maybe it is just a very weird and awkward position, but I'm thinking something is fishy. That picture has been definitely doctored. And if that portion was doctored, I wonder if the other lines were touched up between Taylor and the DJ.

.
Last edited by: Endo: Aug 10, 17 15:45
Quote Reply
Re: “Because my ass is located on the back of my body,” [Crank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Look at her hip. That fabric is being brought up close to a right angle. Her hips aren't built that way. That is lifted fabric. Also why would she make it up? What could she possibly gain?
Quote Reply
Re: “Because my ass is located on the back of my body,” [Tibbsy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There is also an area of not made up but blown out of proportion.

I was looking to give the guy a break until I saw the picture. While not incontrovertible evidence, that picture doesn't help him.
Quote Reply
Re: “Because my ass is located on the back of my body,” [Dan Os Fan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Blown out of proportion by who?








"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: “Because my ass is located on the back of my body,” [Endo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Its not doctored. Ive used ps for quite a long time. It does not have the usual tells of manipulation.




who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: “Because my ass is located on the back of my body,” [Endo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Look at the fingers on his left hand. Kind of odd to have just two fingers in your pocket like that - unless it was a symbol for "the shocker", or whatever that is called.

Maybe those two things are done on purpose so he can joke with his friends about giving her the shocker.
Quote Reply
Re: “Because my ass is located on the back of my body,” [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
vitus979 wrote:
Blown out of proportion by who?
Shouldn't it be "by whom" ?
Quote Reply

Prev Next