Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

"Fargo" Season 3
Quote | Reply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm-5HwIR7hM

Here ya go

Obi Wan [x2] and Professor Lupin, with Scott Pilgrim's girlfriend just for fun

"You know, if you stopped drinking beer, you could probably run further & faster"
"But if I stopped drinking beer, why would I bother to run at all?"

"All Runners are Liars" - Bart Yasso
Quote Reply
Re: "Fargo" Season 3 [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup.

and Better Call Saul next week.

king of the road says you move too slow
KING OF THE ROAD SAYS YOU MOVE TOO SLOW
Quote Reply
Re: "Fargo" Season 3 [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Season 2 may have been the best thing I've ever seen on TV. Really looking forward to season 3.
Quote Reply
Re: "Fargo" Season 3 [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looking forward to it, thought the first 2 seasons were really well done.
Quote Reply
Re: "Fargo" Season 3 [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:
Season 2 may have been the best thing I've ever seen on TV. Really looking forward to season 3.

They have a hell of a body count to top from Season 2

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...ost=5801356#p5801356

"You know, if you stopped drinking beer, you could probably run further & faster"
"But if I stopped drinking beer, why would I bother to run at all?"

"All Runners are Liars" - Bart Yasso
Quote Reply
Re: "Fargo" Season 3 [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Season 2 may have been the best thing I've ever seen on TV. Really looking forward to season 3.

I'm looking for a new series and never thought of Fargo.

I had missed out on most of the good series over the years, never watched t.v. Then I had some time so starting watching a few and completed (some are still going),

  • Breaking Bad
  • The Walking Dead
  • Homeland
  • House of Cards (watching now)
  • The Sopranos
  • The Wire

I didn't know what is next so I'll check out Fargo.

You're such a Trump ball washer! - Duffy - Feb 8, 17 13:18
Quote Reply
Re: "Fargo" Season 3 [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
I didn't know what is next so I'll check out Fargo.

I don't think you'll regret it - Fargo has become my favorite series; season two has some admittedly odd plot elements (spoiler alert: aliens!!!), but the cast was absolutely fantastic - some of the best acting I've seen anywhere. Really good stuff.

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball
Quote Reply
Re: "Fargo" Season 3 [Hydro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hydro wrote:
(spoiler alert: aliens!!!)

To be completely accurate, they only showed a UFO = some odd lights

Coulda just been a test aircraft from Minot or something?

"You know, if you stopped drinking beer, you could probably run further & faster"
"But if I stopped drinking beer, why would I bother to run at all?"

"All Runners are Liars" - Bart Yasso
Quote Reply
Re: "Fargo" Season 3 [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
Hydro wrote:
(spoiler alert: aliens!!!)


To be completely accurate, they only showed a UFO = some odd lights

Coulda just been a test aircraft from Minot or something?

True, no actual aliens are ever shown :)

I don't recall if the show writers ever acknowledged this as a fact, but it's widely believed that the motivation behind that whole UFO plot element stemmed from a real-life occurrence back in '79 involving a cop here in Minnesota.

Link to an article about the connection

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball
Quote Reply
Re: "Fargo" Season 3 [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the americans is good



---------------------------------------
Fruit snacks are for winners
Quote Reply
Re: "Fargo" Season 3 [Hydro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hydro wrote:
RandMart wrote:
Hydro wrote:
(spoiler alert: aliens!!!)


To be completely accurate, they only showed a UFO = some odd lights

Coulda just been a test aircraft from Minot or something?


True, no actual aliens are ever shown :)

I don't recall if the show writers ever acknowledged this as a fact, but it's widely believed that the motivation behind that whole UFO plot element stemmed from a real-life occurrence back in '79 involving a cop here in Minnesota.

Link to an article about the connection

The disclaimer at the beginning always says "This is a true story. At the request of the survivors, the names have been changed. Out of respect for the dead, the rest has been told exactly as it occurred."

Or something like that

"You know, if you stopped drinking beer, you could probably run further & faster"
"But if I stopped drinking beer, why would I bother to run at all?"

"All Runners are Liars" - Bart Yasso
Quote Reply
Re: "Fargo" Season 3 [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Solid start to season 3, can't wait for the next episode. We even got to see Scott Pilgrim's girlfriend's butt.
Quote Reply
Re: "Fargo" Season 3 [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:
Solid start to season 3, can't wait for the next episode. We even got to see Scott Pilgrim's girlfriend's butt.

Don't forget that in Season 1 Episode1 of True Detective we got to see pretty much all of Percy Jackson's GF

"You know, if you stopped drinking beer, you could probably run further & faster"
"But if I stopped drinking beer, why would I bother to run at all?"

"All Runners are Liars" - Bart Yasso
Quote Reply
Re: "Fargo" Season 3 [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I loved the quote at the end of the opening scene, "We're not here for a story. We're here for the truth."

king of the road says you move too slow
KING OF THE ROAD SAYS YOU MOVE TOO SLOW
Quote Reply
Re: "Fargo" Season 3 [ttocsmi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That opening was so much like Brazil

"You know, if you stopped drinking beer, you could probably run further & faster"
"But if I stopped drinking beer, why would I bother to run at all?"

"All Runners are Liars" - Bart Yasso
Quote Reply