Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cycling Industry Advice
Quote | Reply
I am a current student in engineering and am looking more for advice from industry professionals than a position. I was curious as to whether there was any bit of knowledge that might be passed on pertaining to how to make yourself a more viable candidate. This might be specific classes or skills, or even experiences from previous work environments. I'm open to all suggestions and really just trying to learn how I can give myself a better chance at making a long time dream and obsession into a career. Thanks in advance for any and all help!

"The important thing is to know your limits, and completely ignore them."
Quote Reply
Re: Cycling Industry Advice [Hippster31] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Happy to chat with you. 30 years in this industry so I know a bit of how it works.

Quote Reply
Re: Cycling Industry Advice [Hippster31] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lost your #, give me a ring back.
Quote Reply
Re: Cycling Industry Advice [sharad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry to hijack this thread. I'm in a slightly different situation. I'm 37 and looking to make a career change. Steven, I would also love to pick your brain on the cycling industry, running a business and what current skills of mine might be transferable. I noticed Blue's office is in Wilmington, DE, which is where I'm located. If it's appropriate, could I call you as well and possibly set up a time to meet?
Quote Reply
Re: Cycling Industry Advice [Czechyourself] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure, feel free to call. I'm located in Philly and work remotely so meeting is tough. 215.359.6964. Happy to chat.
Quote Reply