Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wanted: Software Product Managers [Boulder]
Quote | Reply
I run Enterprise Product for what was Datalogix, now Oracle. We were bought at the end of last year. Oracle (big company) is largely leaving us alone to help build out a new business unit (Oracle Data Cloud, which is a merger of BlueKai and Datalogix). Net net, still a small company vibe, but big company resources and stability.

I left Seattle (Amazon) to come here because of a) the opportunity to work in a new space, where the answers are not already known and the future is still being invented. Datalogix was the clear market leader. Also, b) to move to the Boulder area. I wanted a more training-friendly environment than Seattle. I also wanted a more family friendly environment (read: commute, work-life balance, cost of living, etc). I have found all that and more here.

I'm looking for strong product managers who are looking for a great opportunity to move to the area. Specific bag of skills: successfully launched software products to market, familiarity with big data concepts, comfortable driving engineering to get the right things build, ability to make bold decisions and discern customer needs in ambiguous situations.

If you have a CS degree, bonus points. If you have worked at a well known software company, bonus points. If you have worked in AdTech, double bonus points. All three, KQ.

If you are interested, shoot me an email at brandon.watson@oracle.com and I can share what roles we have on the team.

We also have need for engineers, and data science types if you fit that bill. Despite the weather being everything but cooperative since I moved here 9 months ago, it's been great for the training and the active lifestyle we all lead. If you have ever thought about moving out here, but didn't know if there were jobs for you, hopefully this is something that speaks to you.
Last edited by: watson79: May 20, 15 15:43
Quote Reply