Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Richmond, VA Triathlon Operations Coordinator
Quote | Reply
 Richmond, VA event production company that produces triathlon races in the Richmond, VA area is looking for an Operations Coordinator to manage the production of our races. This is a full time position. The position will be regular weekly hours but will involve weekend work during race season. Candidate must have the ability to work ALL race weekends. The race season runs from April- October and a triathlon event is once a month. We are looking for someone that is hard working, has exceptional organizational skills and ability to work as a team yet provide direction to volunteers and staff.
The ideal candidate will have a college degree and experience with sports or events management. Candidate must be able to lift and move heavy objects for race logistics.
IT/Website/Registration
· Update company home page along with all individual race pages on website.
· Upload, size and maintain sponsor logos
· Manage athlete online registration
· Respond to "Contact Us" questions and inquiries from our website
· Update and maintain all web calendars with race schedules and have creative ideas to increase race registration
· Work with graphic designer on race logo changes

Athlete Responsibilities
· Provide strong customer service to our athletes and manage the following duties:
· Handle all athlete questions and manage the complimentary entries and discounts to specific athletes and teams
· Handle athlete refunds, transfers, and deferrals
· Update athlete registration statistics spreadsheet for internal and external users
· Handle volunteer coordinator Organize and email registration data to outsource timing company prior to race events.

Communication
Candidate will have strong oral and written skills.
· Must be able to provide concise instructions to our athletes, paid weekend race team and our weekend race volunteers.
· Writing up base foundation of bi-monthly newsletters that is sent to our email base of over 7500 athletes; the foundation will include updating athletes on price bumps, upcoming race content and new sponsor announcements.
· emailing out task lists to races teams, scheduling pre-race meetings and coordinating race duties
· Organize and email pre-ride schedules to athletes and team prior to each race
· Distribute posters & flyers 60 days prior to each race event
Race Weekend
Candidate must have the ability to work race weekends. Race events once a month from April-October.
· Complete and maintain task checklist for each race
· Review task list with race team at beginning of each day and set expectations
· Setup and tear down for race event which include course planning, snow fencing, cones and barriers, finish lines, etc. Must be able to do heavy lifting.
· Management of all tents & sponsor's needs, banners, tables
· Trailer organized and stocked
· Place equipment orders (radios, port-a-potties, barricade, PowerAde)
· Pickups for race day (banners, food, bib #s, shirts, awards)
· Coordinate deliveries with vendors and sponsors
· Setup packet pick-up tents and tables
· Hang signage in neighbors, churches, and businesses

Equipment/Storage Unit
· Organize prizes and awards for all races and keep updated inventory sheets from storage to provide to President of company.
· Handle trailer maintenance and inspection
Quote Reply
Re: Richmond, VA Triathlon Operations Coordinator [3swimbikerun3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, I may be interested in getting some additional details. How should we get in touch directly?
Quote Reply
Re: Richmond, VA Triathlon Operations Coordinator [3swimbikerun3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
should I send you a PM with my resume?
Quote Reply
Re: Richmond, VA Triathlon Operations Coordinator [mikethg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you send me your personal email? I will email you directly.
Quote Reply
Re: Richmond, VA Triathlon Operations Coordinator [lovetorace] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you send me your persona email? I will contact you directly. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by mikethg [ In reply to ]