Asphalt Greenâ€™s Tri Club has an active membership of 150 fierce competitors 18 years of age and up. We are looking for a Head Coach who is interested in fostering positive relationships, mentoring as appropriate, and communicating well with coaching staff and members. The Head Coach must develop the skills and talents of team members while promoting a sense of community encouraging personal development and excellence. Within the larger Asphalt Green community, the Head Coach will be expected to work in partnership with the Fitness Department, Aquatics Department, Development, Department, Sports Department, senior managers, and other stakeholders.
- Coach and oversee team members and programs.
- Lead practices.
- Maintain monthly tracking of member participation and staff attendance.
- Supervise the hiring, training and managing of part time coach staff.
- Manage the sponsored athlete program (sponsored athletes primarily lead workouts)
- Produce engaging content for the Tri Club weekly email.
- Work directly with triathlon club sponsors; identify new sponsors.
- Work with outside charity partners by providing programming for special events.
- Oversee performance testing, bike fits, cycling setups for athletes.
- Responsible for tracking monthly P&L reports and developing teamâ€™s budget ($225k).
â€¢ Active member of USA Tri Club
â€¢ Successful coaching track record combined with management experience.
â€¢ Strong computer skills â€“ Microsoft Office Suite, etc.
About our organization
Asphalt Green is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to assisting individuals of all ages and backgrounds achieve health and fitness. Located on the Upper East Side and Battery Park City, Asphalt Green is one of New York Cityâ€™s most valuable resources providing unparalleled programs and expertise.
Employees have free access to our facilities including our 50M pool and fitness center.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org