My name is Tommy. My wife is currently interviewing for a job in Lakewood, and things are looking very promising for her. We have always dreamed of getting out to Colorado, and this may be our chance!
If the situation becomes a reality, we will be moving here in the next month or so. This also means that I will be moving there without a job.
I currently work in the event development and planning sector here on the east coast for a very large event company.
Some of my responsibilities include:
- Lead 5-6 large events per year of 7,000 attendees or more per event
- Co lead 2-3 events per year of 25,000 attendees or more per event
- Assist in the execution of another 15 events annually
- Member of (3) internal committees to better develop the company and it's procedures
- Over seeing multiple budgets including a $700,000.00.
Though I have an extensive background in event production, I am open to other areas as well, including: Sales, Marketing, and Product/Program Management.
I am an extremely passionate person, while also being passionate about people and relationships.
If you know of anything, please feel free to reach out or send me a message. My resume is available upon request.
Thanks in advance!