Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Looking for Summer Internship in IT/Computer Science
Quote | Reply
Almighty ST, I'm currently looking for a summer 2012 internship. I'm a Junior at The University of Michigan majoring in Computational Informatics which means my interests include Technology and Triathlon. I'd really love some opportunity to bring those two together.

If anyone knows of any companies in the triathlon industry that are offering internships in the Information Technology/Computer Science realm, please let me know!

I know Carl from Trek has posted that they can always use interns, but if anyone is part of the industry and is looking for interns or if you just have information I could use please don't hesitate to send me a PM or email at cjelgin@umich.edu

I can provide a resume and any other necessary information.

Thanks,
Carl
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Summer Internship in IT/Computer Science [carlwithac] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am also a junior student from The University of Michigan. I am looking for summer Internship in Human resources management. I am not worried about money. I just want to get some credit for studies. If you know any company who is giving summer internship for HRM students, please PM me.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Summer Internship in IT/Computer Science [carlwithac] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sportstats always hires interns for the summer, we have 1 position in the USA but a few at our Ottawa, Canada office.

Sportstats is the largest timing & Results company in North America with 500 events yearly including Kona.

Send resume to: admin@sportstats.ca
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WTC offers some in Tampa.

http://ironman.com/...enings#axzz1eOjhBZXU
Quote Reply