Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Licensed Massage Therapist Needed - Redlands, CA
Quote | Reply
I have just opened a new chiropractic office in Redlands, CA. I am looking for a licensed massage therapist for our office. Part time initially, could be full time as we get busier.
Quote Reply
Re: Licensed Massage Therapist Needed - Redlands, CA [mikedonia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And you need an Administrator too, right? And I'm pretty sure they would need to be Canadian to go along with the general Canadian ambience, right? Good. Where do I send my resume? :D

Quote | Reply
Being Canadian could be beneficial, although not a requirement. :-) No need for an administrator right now though.
Quote Reply
Re: Licensed Massage Therapist Needed - Redlands, CA [mikedonia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How about Russian therapist, no US licence though..

Hare Krishna
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,
I am a licensed massage therapist living in beaumont. I have worked for the Hyatt in Indian Wells for 8 years. I am looking for part time local work. I would love the opportunity to work hard for you. If you have not already hired someone I will send you my resume..Thank You

Rachel Bonadiman 951-830-1743........rachelbonadiman@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i think i might know someone who could help you, dm me
Quote Reply