Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Independent reps wanted
Quote | Reply
Unique Nutritional Supplements, LLC. is looking for focused individuals to drive the growth of it's GQ-6 brand into new markets.

https://www.gq-6.com/

Multiple territories are available

For consideration, please send your experience, territory, and any existing product lines to andy.gracyal@uniquenutritional.com

HYDRATION FOR EVERYONE!
If you pedal, paddle, hike, climb, run, jump, kick, swim, rock, wriggle or roll, you’re going to sweat. That means you need hydration. It’s important, not only for normal body functions but it improves power and recovery as well. And, there is scientific proof that the properly hydrated athlete will consistently outperform the ones that are not. 3:2:1 HYDRATION BASE™ can be supplemented by adding RĒ-FŪL ENERGY™ as a pre-workout or for those high intensity days, RĒ-FŪL ENDURANCE™ for additional electrolytes and CarnoSyn. for those extended workouts and RĒKÜVR NITE TIME™ for complete nighttime recovery and sleep support.
Last edited by: 210san: Dec 30, 16 9:18
Quote Reply
Re: Independent reps wanted [210san] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We have an immediate opening in SoCal. We pay 15% commission and you will get paid on our existing customers as well as all the new ones!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am located out of New Jersey if you have a territory around me please email me sblaine89@yahoo.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
is it still open?
Quote Reply