Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IM AVAILABLE- ELITE AMATEUR LOOKING FOR WORK/SPONSORSHIP/ANYTHING GRADUATING MAY 2009
Quote | Reply
Hey guys, I am an elite amateur triathlete, graduating school in May 2009 double majoring in business and poli sci. I am going for my pro card this summer and am well on my way training to achieve my goals. I am a Division I runner who switched over to tris and have found my true passion. I am looking for anybody who would like to offer me any work, any sponsorship at all. My work ethic is second to none, I have consistantly juggled a job (for rent and food), school, division I running (3 hours a day at least, including pre-practice meeting, run, stretch, post-practice meeting), and now training for triathlon, all living the frugal life of a broke college student. Please PM me for details and my resume. Thanks again for reading, and hope to hear from someone soon. Thanks!!
Quote Reply
Re: IM AVAILABLE- ELITE AMATEUR LOOKING FOR WORK/SPONSORSHIP/ANYTHING GRADUATING MAY 2009 [weezyfbabytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMPPPPPP- ANYBODY HAVE ANY SPARE GEAR, ANYTHING TO HELP ME OUT?? IM STILL LOOKING FOR A FRAM/TT BIKE, IF ANYONE HAS ANY THING TO DONATE TO MY GOALS OF TURNING PRO THIS SUMMER, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! CURRENTLY RIDING ON AN ENTRY LEVEL BIKE WITH CLIP-ONS NEED TO UPGRADE!! THANKS!!
Quote Reply
Re: IM AVAILABLE- ELITE AMATEUR LOOKING FOR WORK/SPONSORSHIP/ANYTHING GRADUATING MAY 2009 [weezyfbabytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is only a thought, but you might want to consider being a bit more professional in your posting AND user name. I'm a college student like yourself, so I couldn't help out anyway. This is just an observation from a peer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
<<< This is only a thought, but you might want to consider being a bit more professional in your posting AND user name. I'm a college student like yourself, so I couldn't help out anyway. This is just an observation from a peer. >>>

Your peer is too high : )))
Honest, real post to my opinion. Totally understandable, adecvate person (or should I say: triathlete), not like many BS around there. my best wishes to the life you choosing - it's great one! don't give up to all this $$$ and material shit! Hope there would be good people to help you out with things and conditions that still important for training and achieving the best. Tim DeBoom started like that slipping on the floor in some one's house.
What is you location? If you find something in AZ I have Audi A6 Avant sitting in Phoenix that I can't reach (no US visa) and Colnago TT titanium frame (how tall are you?) with some other staff that I can borrow to you. i wish i could help you with training or something else, you welcome to join Viktor Zyemtsev at altitude training camp and learn from him if you get a possibility (I hope you thinking of Iron distance, not recommending to you to try to improve your swim to ITU level if you don't have swimming background - too many examples of waisted time and power...
Best and get in touch
Andriy

Hare Krishna
Quote Reply