Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I'm available: Independent Sales Rep in Arizona
Quote | Reply
                                                         TERM8760@COX.NET

602-920-3978
MATT TERMINEL
OBJECTIVE__________________________________________________________________________________________________
To find a position in sales or management that will utilize my knowledge and background from the construction industry.

SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS____________________________________________________________________________
Motivated Sales Professional with college education, over twenty years experience providing construction product sales, customer service to residential and commercial building contractors.

Have thorough knowledge and experience of company operations including Purchasing, Warehouse & Inventory Control, Personnel, Supervision, Safety, Training, Acc. Receivables & Acct. Payables.

WORK EXPERIENCE_________________________________________________________________________________________
WHITE CAP, IND. (Chatsworth, CA/Phoenix, AZ) 8/92 to 9/99
Account Manager: Transferred to Phoenix to create a new market for framing and hardware products.

ORCO CONSTRUCTION SUPPLY (Scottsdale, AZ) 9/99 to 12/01
Field Sales Representative: Hired to expand concrete sales market and service existing accounts.

VAN MATRE LUMBER (Phoenix, AZ) 01/02 to 03/09
Branch Manager: Successfully started new location, serviced wholesale and retail customers, covered multiple states in sales, including all the daily needs of branch operations.

SQUIRES LUMBER (Phoenix, AZ) 04/09 to 03/10
Branch Manager/Field Sales AZ,UT,N.M.,TX : Developed new territories and serviced concrete contractors in multiple states.

ATLAS CONSTRUCTION SUPPLY (Phoenix, AZ) 03/10 to 09/10
Outside Sales: Hired to develop residential concrete customers and reestablish relationships with dormant accounts.

DEAN COMPANIES ( Mesa, AZ ) 12/10 to 03/11
Project Manager of Paver division and Residential block. In charge of takeoffs, estimating,
budgets, purchasing, payroll and management of field crews. ICPI Certified

SELF EMPLOYEED (Phoenix, AZ & NV ) 5/11 to Current
Manufacturer Representative for Construction and Multisport Supplies. 3 years Representing
Valdora Cycles.

EDUCATION__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Completed two years towards Business Management Degree.

Over twenty-years I have attended various Manufactures Product Workshops dealing with Lumber,
Framing, Concrete, Waterproofing, Power Tools, Selling Skills, Time Management, and Safety.
HOBBIES_________________________________________________________________________________________________
In the last three years have competed in over 70 Triathlons and Marathons. Dedicated to
training, in November of 2011 completed Ironman Arizona as a set goal in life.
­­­­­­­

MATT TERMINEL
term8760@cox.net
602-920-3978

I would like to take this time to thank you for reviewing my resume in consideration for the Sales or Management position. With a strong background in Construction related industries it has abled myself to adapt well to cold calls, business to business calls, business to end user calls, traveling, covering multiple states, multiple customers, working trade shows and special events.
• Working in different related fields I have adapted to use sale skills techniques and relationship building to show the valve of products to potential buyers to build long term trust, knowledge and respect with customers.
• Today you must overcome competitors by improving sales techniques to penetrate today’s new cost minded consumer. The value of your company, the value of your product, the value of the customers relationships are the key points to a successful business.
• References:
Harley Strobel – Work Associate 602-228-9780 Arrick Nietert – Personal Friend 623-203-8780 Harvey Bostrom – Work Associate 602-550-1954
• Dedicated during business hours and personal time. I have completed over 60 Triathlons, 10 Marathons, avid in Kayaking, Mountain Biking, Weight Training, Introducing and Coaching beginners into Triathlons. Have experience working trade shows, races, product knowledge training for local triathlon clubs. Completed 2011 Arizona Ironman as a set goal in my life, hopefully many more to come.
If you have questions, please call me at (602)920-3978. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Sincerely,
Matt Terminel

Quote Reply
Re: I'm available: Independent Sales Rep in Arizona [term8760] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you available for a conference call 01/02/13 11:00 am PT, our site is http://www.zocagear.com
Thanks,
Quote Reply