Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I'm Available: Commercial Collections, International collections Accounts Receivable Management Nationwide
Quote | Reply
If someone owes you money and you can't collect the money, think of me first. I am licsensed and bonded in all 50 states. My international attorneys are fully bonded as well. I can collect, sue, and execute on judgements nationwide or worldwide. No job is too small. If it's a past due invoice for $500.00 from the local LBS or $500K from Walmart, I will collect your money. I can also do nationwide/worldwide asset investigations and execute on judgements you might have forgotten about.

My collection style is very gentlemanly: all about finesse and diplomacy...with consequences......

My experience:

20 years experience in commercial collections, international collections, and consumer packaged goods credit management..

Diverse consulting background: Areas of expertise:

Collections, Collection process improvement, deduction management, order to cash cycle enhancements, credit risk evaluation, invoice accuracy and the prevention of profit leakage. Strong background in Oracle and SAP. Excellent Excel skills.

My specialty is identifying weak links in the OTC process flow, suggesting corrective actions to management and then executing the plan.

Accounts receivable is typically a company’s second largest asset behind inventory or cash in the bank. A/R is often neglected, but in times like these with companies implementing ‘cash conservation strategies’ which result in slower payments to the vendor, financial executives are starting to pay closer attention. I have the knowledge and experience to solve the most complex A/R problems or attend to smaller ‘issues’ before they become problems

I am available for consulting projects or.innediate placements.

Feel free to PM or contact me at: swcarter33@gmail.com

**All of these words finding themselves together were greatly astonished and delighted for assuredly, they had never met before**
Last edited by: mojozenmaster: Oct 9, 09 20:11
Quote Reply
Re: I'm Available: Accounts Receivable Management – Commercial Credit and Collections: East Coast [mojozenmaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.....Relocated to the East Coast and looking for a gig.

**All of these words finding themselves together were greatly astonished and delighted for assuredly, they had never met before**
Quote Reply