Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Help Wanted: Web/FLASH Designer
Quote | Reply
Before we turn to a recruiter I thought Slowtwitch was worth a shot...

The company I work for is looking for a web/Flash designer. All the standard details are below, this position is located
in Seattle WA & is a pretty good place to work...

We're only looking for full-time, in-house designers. (Unfortunately no contract positions or working from another part of the planet)

PM me if you have any specific questions. (Instructions for applicants at the bottom of the post, it doesn't hurt to add that you saw the availability
on Slowtwitch to your reply.)

CREATIVE JUICE WANTED:

Bullseye Creative is looking for a front-end web designer to join our family of designers, artists,
superheroes, and fashion extraordinaires.

POSITION SUMMARY (The good stuff):
Bullseye Creative is searching for an outstanding Web Designer with proficiencies in User
Interface Design, Web Code/Markup (XHTML, CSS, etc), and Flash Development. Bullseye is a
dynamic firm offering services in graphic design, web design, advertising, brand development
and management, video and radio production, and much more. Bullseye is a high energy playful
but serious, take no prisoners firm. We are growing, so if you think you have what it takes…send
us your resume.

POSITION REQUIREMENTS (Nutz and boltz):
The successful candidate will need a strong background with: User Interface Design, Web
Code/Markup (XHTML, XML, CSS, W3C Standards AND basic JavaScript), and Flash
(ActionScript). A strong graphic design background is an absolute must. Bullseye requires
familiarity with current trends in design and web development (CSS design, AJAX,
script.aculo.us, Prototype, etc). The candidate must work well as a team member of a creative
department to complete a daily workload and execute accurately, timely, and within budget.

POSITION REQUIREMENTS (Skillz):
BS College Degree in Graphic Design and / or 2-4 years experience as a Designer. Extremely
well organized and a detail / deadline-oriented team player. Flexible, adaptable, able to
understand and remain focused on objectives in a fast paced environment. Proficiency in
Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash (8), and Graphic Design applications are required.

BENEFITS (More good stuff):
We offer a competitive benefits package of healthcare insurance, short/long term disability, and
vacation/sick leave.

For consideration, applicant MUST send a PDF of their resume to work@bullseyecreative.net.
Please include a cover letter linking examples of your work (i.e. Web Portfolio, examples of
work process, etc).
Last edited by: SeattleTK: Nov 25, 08 16:23
Quote Reply