Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Help Wanted: Bike Fitter Position Available at SBR Multisports
Quote | Reply
FULL TIME IN-STORE BIKE FITTER

Here is your opportunity to live in New York City and work full time in the field you love: swimming, biking and running. If you're interested in this opportunity to live in New York City and be involved in the cycling and multisport community, then read further. We are currently seeking a full time bike fitter to work in our retail store, located in the center of Manhattan, next to Central Park.

Environment:
Over the past 5 years SBR has become renowned for its fit services. To keep up with the demand we’re looking for a full time bike fitter. Our most recent renovations have expanded the fitting environment to a full scale fit lab, complete with an EXIT Fit Bike, Computrainer and wattage analysis features, as well as all fitting tools necessary to provide world class fittings.

Job Description:
The bicycle fitter works with customers to identify and sell the products that best fit the customer's needs. The bike fitter also stocks the fit lab, assists in inventory reports, cleans, and performs other duties required to keep the store beautiful and the products readily available.

Job Requirements / Skills:
F.I.S.T. certified bike fitter certification is a must. Serotta or other road bike certification is a plus. Customer service experience and/or retail sales experience is required. Must have exceptional interpersonal communication skills, cheerful and positive attitude, work well within a team, be hardworking, solution-oriented and driven to succeed. Knowledge of triathlon, time trial and road cycling products and services is required. Must be available to work at least one day during the weekend and have a flexible schedule.

In addition, we'd like our bike fitter to be an out of the box thinker for complicated positional problems, know how to use and implement F.I.S.T. geometry calculator, exit cycling X/Y adjustable fit bike, F.I.S.T. customer workshops, fudging for negative reach, F.I.S.T. Axioms, F.I.S.T. Protocol, measuring conventions, translating fit specs to bike specs, stack & reach primer, and fitting bikes for the torso-impaired.

If you share our passion and devotion for the bicycle fitting science and have relevant experience, we encourage you to contact us and join our team. Send your resume and cover letter to info@sbrshop.com. Check out our website. We look forward to hearing from you!

We Love You, No Really, We Do

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST!
instead email info@sbrshop.com

cs@sbrshop.com
http://www.sbrshop.com
Last edited by: SBRMultisports: Jan 6, 09 12:31
Quote Reply
Re: Help Wanted: Bike Fitter Position Available at SBR Multisports [SBRMultisports] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

cs@sbrshop.com
http://www.sbrshop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Help Wanted: Bike Fitter Position Available at SBR Multisports [SBRMultisports] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think many would like to see bike industry owners / empoyees post there wages. No names needed just what part of the country you work / live and your job in the bike industry.

Many will be amazed, we are not doing it for the money its the love of the sport.
s

Steve Dodds / Eric Dodds / Terry Dodds
Web Site: http://www.BicycleDoctorUSA.com
E Mail: BicycleDoctor@att.net

Quote Reply