Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Florida bicycle industry rep's needed
Quote | Reply
My rep group is seeking part time to full time reps for the Jacksonville Florida area (perhaps down to Ormond/Daytona) and possibly an Orlando Florida rep (will handle Melbourne and Lakeland as well). This IS a commission position with quarterly bonuses (as are all independent rep positions), but my other reps are doing fairly well. Payout of commissions will come directly to you from the companies, so you receive your full commissions with nothing being taken out from the Florida headquarters! Run it the way you feel fit, as long as you're adhering to the desires and rules of each companies policies. Please email me your questions at bicivelosports@live.com because for the quickest response. You handle all your expenses, so I am focusing on more reps handling an smaller area (like a large city) vs. a couple reps having to travel and deal with hotel/gas stays. Thanks

Brands
KHS bicycles and it's 13,000 huge parts and accessories catalog (most reps would die for having a parts catalog that can go into any store in Florida)
Manhatten Cruiser bikes
Free Agent BMX bikes
Teschner framesets (higher end Australian frames)(complete bikes can be built up)
Sweat GUTR (only in non-bicycle stores...so you can get into running/tri stores and sporting goods stores, tennis, golf, paintball...)
Purple Extreme lubricant
Speedsleev and Seatsleev retention systems
ATAC custom and semi custom clothing (cycling, tri, running ...)
Gizmo socks and custom socks
Boston Bill Sunglasses
iBike power meters
(future possibilities: Sea Sucker Bike Racks, Voler blackwear clothing)
Quote Reply
Re: Florida bicycle industry rep's needed [BiciVelo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello, can you PM job details?
Thanks

Matthew Widzer 2012 Team USA
Level 6 Triathlon Coaching Tel: (573) 559-0116
level6triathlon.blogspot.com, @Level6Triathlon
COACHING ENDURANCE PERFORMANCE
Quote Reply
Re: Florida bicycle industry rep's needed [BiciVelo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply