Job responsibilities include:
- Driving the Dimond Van to triathlon expo events across the county
- Setting up test rides with the local triathlon community
- Following up on test ride leads
- Service existing Dimond Club members
- Help develop strategies to promote more test rides
- Maintaining customer information and notes in CRM
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma at a minimum
- Highly organized
- Flexible in role
- Outstanding customer service qualities
- Passion for bikes and/or triathlon
Salary + Commission
Dimond Bikes is a team of ambitious, hardworking, young professionals promoting an active and healthy lifestyle. We are a startup company set on maintaining a rich company culture while growing a successful manufacturing operation. Dimond Bikes is a nicotine-free work environment.
Send your resume and a brief note on why youâ€™re applying to email@example.com.