We are looking for a Marketing & Customer Service Specialist to help us continue to expand the brand and provide a high â€“ touch customer experience. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of Dimondâ€™s marketing plans to help grow and develop the company. You will work directly with customers to ensure a positive interaction.
A Marketing specialist should be a able to help with everything from product launches, expo events and continual content creation.
The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth. You will also be responsible for helping solve customer problems, fulfill orders and ensure a flawless customer experience.
- Conducting market research to develop a comprehensive understanding about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assisting in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, expos etc.)
- Provide brilliant customer service to ensure customer satisfaction
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitorâ€™s marketing movements
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc.
- Collaborate with marketing and product engineer teammates to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more).
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for design
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Customer-oriented approach with aptitude
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Ability to manipulate and manage WordPress website
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
Dimond Bikes is a team of ambitious, hardworking, young professionals promoting an active and healthy lifestyle. We are a startup company set on maintaining a rich company culture while growing a successful manufacturing operation. Dimond Bikes is a nicotine-free work environment.
Please apply by sending your resume/cv and a cover letter/intro to email@example.com