Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Blue Customer Service Rep
Quote | Reply
Customer Service/Inside Sale
Blue Competition Cycles, one of the fastest growing high-end bike companies in the world, is looking to add to its team. We are seeking an individual to join our customer service and inside sales staff. The individual will be responsible for working with sales reps, retailers and consumers. Duties will include order entry, warranty claims, stock reports, customer returns as well as consumer and dealer relations.
A qualified individual would have 2 years experience in the bicycle industry with great customer service skills and detailed knowledge of bicycles and bicycle components. In addition to an excellent customer service background, the individual needs to be proficient in spreadsheets such as Microsoft Excel, a solid multi-tasker and be able to work under tight deadlines. Ideally the applicant would be creative and forward thinking with excellent problem solving abilities.
Blue Competition Cycles offers competitive salary and benefit packages and is located just outside of Atlanta, GA in the suburb of Norcross, just hours from the Beaches of FL, GA, SC and the mountains of NC, where the climate allows for year round outdoor activities. For consideration please email resume and cover letter to chance@rideblue.com or fax to 678-240-4490.

Chance Regina
President
AVC Enterprises
Quote Reply
Re: Blue Customer Service Rep [chance] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I loved my RC4 and miss being in GA where I can actually find a Blue dealer. Not too many dealers out here in Nor Cal.
Quote Reply
Re: Blue Customer Service Rep [riotgear] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wow awesome, i need a job like this.

Currently at a bikeshop though.

Strava:https://www.strava.com/athletes/20890878
Quote Reply