Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Available: Policy Analyst / Project Manager
Quote | Reply
Education:
J.D., B.A. Political Science

Objective:
I need a job! I am willing to consider almost any type of job and depending upon the opportunity, I would be willing to relocate to another state.

Experience:
State Government
I have successfully demonstrated my abilities to conceptualize, develop, implement and monitor strategic plans; managed special legislative projects; conducted complex research and analysis of public policy issues; led high-value negotiations between public and private interests; developed communications materials for the media, State Senate Committee hearings, and Senate Floor debates.

My references would describe me as an energetic self-starter capable of working in a fast-paced, multi-faceted work environment. I am a proven problem-solver who is attentive to details and has excelled at working under tight deadlines. I am equally comfortable working independently with little supervision or as part of a fully-integrated member of a team. I have significant experience handling highly-sensitive and confidential information with precision and discretion.

Locations:
Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego, Sacramento or other state.

Last edited by: rocketfast: Apr 2, 09 16:28
Quote Reply
Re: Available Immediately: Policy Analyst / Project Manager [rocketfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply