May 19, 12 20:40
Post #1 of 1
Available: Human Resources Professional - Avid Cyclist - Technically Savy
Quote | Reply
I am a results-oriented motivated Human Resources professional with over 11 years experience building and directing HR department from origin.
Analytical, problem solver able to identify needs, develop, and implement associated HR initiatives. Effective communicator recognized for ability to motivate and maintain accountability while improving morale and rapport.
Areas of Strength
:: Associate Relations :: Project Management :: Leadership & Coaching :: Performance Management ::
• Built Human Resources department from ground floor, including management, benefits, policy and procedures, recruiting, on boarding
and talent management, tracking performance, training, and HR marketing.
• Negotiated and administered significant cost saving vendor contracts for health/dental/life insurance, property/casualty insurance, 401K
and payroll administration.
• Researched, defined and developed over 100-unique job descriptions and aligned with performance review system I created.
o Directed all functional areas of Human Resources for up to 80 associates.
o Established open communication with leadership, managers, and associates promoting a culture of integrity and mutual respect.
o Coached and supported management in successful implementation of strategies to meet the business HR challenges.
o Partnered with HR consultants, evaluated and standardized processes and procedures improving efficiencies in the HR department.
• Benefits Management I'm an avid cyclist and manage one of the largest cycling teams in the central Midwest. Previously to my HR role, I was a Chief Audio Engineer, where I managed, operated and worked hundreds of live events, with Presidents, Vice Presidents and a long list of musicians and talent. During my tenure as the Head Audio Engineer I was a contributing technical writer for several publications, reviewing electronic equipment, submitting more than 25 articles for print/publication. In my job transition period, I created a successful Cycling Coaching program, developed, marketed and organized a road race, attended by several hundred racers traveling from four states.
• Policy & Procedures
• Recruiting, On-boarding and Talent Management
• Performance Evaluations
My experiences are broad. I would be open to relocation to CO, NC, SC, UT.
I am active on LinkedIn and can email you a PDF of my resume if my experiences could be a fit for your organization.
(This post was edited by mtbwrx on Aug 20, 12 8:21)