Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

zero offset carbon seatpost
Quote | Reply
Used 27.2 carbon fiber seatpost. It is zero offset, and very light. It looks a little like a zero-G (it is not though). It can be made lighter by adding some drillium, or dremmelillium. I just dont have the time for this project. I am looking for $50 shipped to you.

I believe my local reality has been violated.
Quote | Reply
how long is the post
Quote Reply
Re: zero offset carbon seatpost [wdbike.com] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I measured the post as being 300mm from the seat rail clamp to the bottom

Quote | Reply
I still have the post; and I also have a set of Ultegra 6500 cranks which are still in good shape for only $60 shipped. I also have a used set of used profile quick stop brake levers. These are used and the part that you see looks fine. Just some scraping on the underneath. They were used for 2 years of just racing and were functional when I used them last. These are silver and I would like to get $20 shipped to you. I also have a HED CX front wheel which is 650c, Sew-up with tire (I would recommend getting a new one, but this one still holds air) made by Dave Thomas. I would like to get $200 shipped for this wheel, but am open to offers. I have some Dura-ace 9sp downtube shifters for sale as well for $40 shipped to you. These look great, but do not come with cables. If you do cyclocross, I have some Pauls thumbies which use the dura-ace shifters and put them up on the tops of the bars. I would like to get $40 shipped for them, or $30 with the dura-ace shifters. These are anodized black in color and look really cool.

Thanks!

Stephen J