Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

waterproof ipod
Quote | Reply
Ipod shuffle 4th Generation fully waterproof with waterproof earbuds. Unlike other waterproof systems, you don't need a case for this guy! Just strap it on your head and go. I've used this in the pool and the rain and it is flawless!

If you have ever gotten bored swimming, this will revolutionize your sessions. You can upload music, audio books, whatever. It makes swimming imo 10x more enjoyable.

I stopped swimming though and I don't plan to start again anytime soon, so I'm offloading this awesome training tool. As soon as I start swimming again, I will get one of these as they are truly amazing.

Comes with the waterproofed ipod, and nice waterproof headphones AND better rubber ear buds! All of those come separately, but I found these little christmas tree looking buds were the best at keeping water out for the long swims. Most buds slowly work their way out or let water trickle in making the sound un-hearable, but these keep it tight and they stay in for hours! The whole thing is in PERFECT condition both functionally and cosmetically (the pictures show dust on the ipod).

You can find more info at https://underwateraudio.com/

Ipod $165 msrp
headphones $25 msrp
ipod usb connector (not pictured)

I'll do $140 shipped

Last edited by: %FTP: Nov 2, 11 10:55
Quote Reply
Re: waterproof ipod [%FTP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have the exact same setup and will say that it does work. I bought it because I sweat so much while I run that I ruined 3 shuffles in a year. I have had this one over a year and no issues at all. I have used it in the pool a few times without an issue either.
Quote Reply