Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Post deleted by garrytri
Last edited by: garrytri: Aug 31, 16 7:58
Re: trek speed concept frame and parts gen 1 & 2 sram Etap speedplay zero [garrytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'd re Junction box and etubes.

tweets.
Quote Reply
Re: trek speed concept frame and parts gen 1 & 2 sram Etap speedplay zero [siegfried08] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
requested items have been set aside for you
Quote Reply
Re: trek speed concept frame and parts gen 1 & 2 sram Etap shimano di2 speedplay zero [garrytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is the length and tooth count of the 6800 crank?
Quote Reply
Re: trek speed concept frame and parts gen 1 & 2 sram Etap shimano di2 speedplay zero [garrytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's a little hard for me to tell, are you selling the full cockpit upgrade kit to the 7.5? Aerobat, stem, cover, etc? Are you asking $475 for that stuff?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price for .....

15 mm mono spacer
speed fin and attachment bolts
attachment bolts for front brake cover
pad wing

shipped to Philadelphia

Also....regarding the seatpost, is that carbon and will it work with a 7.5 bike if it is?
Quote Reply
Re: trek speed concept frame and parts gen 1 & 2 sram Etap shimano di2 speedplay zero [ridenfish39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh yeah, if you have a gen 2 speed box I'm interested in that as well
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm sent

blog
Quote Reply
Re: trek speed concept frame and parts gen 1 & 2 sram Etap shimano di2 speedplay zero [kyle h] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i have 3 ultegra cranksets 2 x 170 and 1 x 172.5 i have mid compact and standard sizing available
Quote Reply
Re: trek speed concept frame and parts gen 1 & 2 sram Etap shimano di2 speedplay zero [Calvinbal6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
everything you need to do the switch, every component needed to do the upgrade including all the screws
let me know if thats clear enough
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the 7.5 upgrade?
Please reply,

Thanks!

I ride to stay sane, and married.....sort of
Quote Reply
Re: trek speed concept frame and parts gen 1 & 2 small and medium sram Etap shimano di2 speedplay zero [garrytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent you a PM about the rotor tool :)

http://www.clperformancetraining.com
http://www.pillasport.ca
Quote Reply
Re: trek speed concept frame and parts gen 1 & 2 small and medium sram Etap shimano di2 speedplay zero [garrytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size is the helmet?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent re bike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the straight mono extensions available? If so, what is the length, and are they uncut?

wovebike.com | Wove on instagram
Quote Reply
Re: trek speed concept frame and parts gen 1 & 2 small and medium sram Etap shimano di2 speedplay zero [NEW] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take both 600mm di2 wires if they're still for sale! Pm sent!!!

Speed kills unless you have speed skills!!!
Quote Reply
Re: trek speed concept frame and parts gen 1 & 2 small and medium sram Etap shimano di2 speedplay zero [playero] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
let me check what's remaining in my build kits
cheers
Quote Reply
Re: trek speed concept frame and parts gen 1 & 2 small and medium sram Etap shimano di2 speedplay zero [milesthedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
13.5'' s-bends remaining .5 '' has been cut
cheers
Quote Reply
Re: trek speed concept frame and parts gen 1 & 2 small and medium sram Etap shimano di2 speedplay zero [unitedathletica] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the Di2 brake battery cover available?
Plus also interested in the DI2 cables and front function if they're available.

Thanks, Jon
Quote Reply
Re: trek speed concept frame and parts gen 1 & 2 small and medium sram Etap shimano di2 speedplay zero [JonD71] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sent PM

2019 TeamZoot Southeast Region
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM Sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do u have the 35mm riser still

Follow me on Twitter @CK21TRHC
I use what I love: ISM, Blue70, Trek, FLO
Quote Reply
Re: trek speed concept frame and parts gen 1 & 2 small and medium sram Etap shimano di2 speedplay zero [ck21trhc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is this available? Do you have a picture of it?

di2 Gen 1 7970 dura ace
Shimano Dura Ace Di2 ST-7971 10 speed SM-EW79A-I front wiring kit/junction box for time trial/triathlon bike setup $130
Last edited by: Yeti racer: Mar 15, 17 9:24
Quote Reply
Re: trek speed concept frame and parts gen 1 & 2 small and medium sram Etap shimano di2 speedplay zero [Yeti racer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, I sent a message regarding the Di2 wires I'm interested in. Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,
regarding your SC armrest cradles, do you know the distance between 2 attachment points ?
It's for a Speed Concept Gen1 and holes must be 3cm center/center (or 1.5cm between 2 holes because when the cradles are attached, there is one hole that is free between the 2 others so 2x1.5cm=3cm).
Quote Reply

Prev Next