Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
tarmac pro sl frame($395), Caad10 fork($95 shipped), FORCE CRANKSET($95 shipped), apex, various other parts
Quote | Reply
Up first is my tarmac pro SL frame. I bought this from Mark Ewers, the admin on STL biking forum almost two years ago, and it has been an amazing bike. It has been ridden hard, and in disclosure, it has been crashed(funny, the marks come from other incidents, and the crash seemed to land on the seat and shifters). It is not perfect, but it is a heck of a bike for the price I am asking. I have taken it to the owner of the SO IL Bike surgeon(who is also an engineer) multiple times worrying about the marks and lines in the frame, and he keeps telling me not to worry and ride it.

There are some lines near the junction of the down tube and bb junction. I contacted the original owner and he said they were there shortly after the purchase brand new and specialized said it was paint. Being white paint, it is thick, and also shows things. I have moved to a CAAD10 to help reinforce my unlucky lifestyle.

this is a pic of a when a chain gouged the chainstay. It might have taken a little tiny chip out of the top layer of many layers of carbon. I am 190 and have ridden many miles since.

this is a pic of the toptube. ONe imperfection doesn't really even show in pictures. frame fell over and hit near where it says Tarmac on the toptube and spidered the paint. It happened almost 2 years and 4500miles ago. Tapping sounds good on it.

this is when a chain suck event happened on one of my first rides and crunched in a little on the metal guard. I left the guard on there until just recently and pulled it off. one little bit of carbon came off as you can see. i rode it for a year and a half and prob 4500 miles. I have a brand new guard from specialized included in the price.

I know being as honest as I am hurts my salesmanship, but I have bought too many things and been disappointed because of non-detailed or dishonest sellers. I am no carbon expert, so get it checked out if you want, but it is a beautiful bike that was a $2000 frame in 09. Let me know if you have any questions. I am located in carbondale, IL.

other items to be included soon.

size 56, $395 plus shipping
Last edited by: BLD 25: Aug 30, 14 15:04
Quote Reply
Re: tarmac pro sl frame, Devenci aluminum frame, Caad10 fork, various other parts [BLD 25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
next is a caad10 fork. Just bought this off of ebay and the guy said it was brand new and uncut. It still has the tag with it. I decided to keep my previous fork. There is a little paint rub on the dropouts, and a little scratch pictured on the inside of the fork. plenty of space left for spacers on a 56 frame. I am almost positive it was made for a 56, so it has the 45mm rake, which is difficult to find.

[URL=http://s9.photobucket.com/...zps762ec885.jpg.html][/url]

[URL=http://s9.photobucket.com/...zps0b01ded3.jpg.html][/url]

[URL=http://s9.photobucket.com/...zpsd49cdfa6.jpg.html][/url]

$100 shipped

Specialized Zertz 40cm bars

Zertz insert, 42 wide, 73 reach, anatomical bend

[URL=http://s9.photobucket.com/...zpsr3rfmd1v.jpg.html][/url]

[URL=http://s9.photobucket.com/...zps4k28eglm.jpg.html][/url]

35 shipped

Apex rear derailleur....

Good shape, a little scratch, and the b-screw washer doesn't hold onto the body like others, but once it is bolted on the frame, it doesn't make any difference.
[URL=http://s9.photobucket.com/...zps91vzxzo5.jpg.html][/url]

$25 shipped

Force Standard BB30 crank. 172.5 arms, 53/39 chainrings, some scuffs and heel rub, but nice overall.

[URL=http://s9.photobucket.com/...zps5o9xsvbk.jpg.html][/url]

[URL=http://s9.photobucket.com/...zps2kf5c2a8.jpg.html][/url]

$115 shipped
Last edited by: BLD 25: Aug 17, 14 18:52
Quote Reply
Re: tarmac pro sl frame, Devenci aluminum frame, Caad10 fork, various other parts [BLD 25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
devinci will need a derailleur hanger and the little barrel adjusters on the cable stops. Previous owner said there was a nashbar crank on there, so prob an english BB, but I haven't threaded one to know for sure. Looks like it could have been a single speed at one time.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What size is the steer tube? Also, got measurement on the length of the steer tube? Thanks

ars

Alan Stewart
Quote Reply
Re: tarmac pro sl frame, Devenci aluminum frame, Caad10 fork, various other parts [WIAlan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is a tapered fork. 1 1/8 to 1 1/4. 210mm steerer 45 rake
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I also have a force bb30 53/39 crankset for sale. 172.5 arms
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Force and apex added with pics and prices. Price lowered on Specialized zertz bars
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price dropped on tarmac and devenci

A force crank with no chainrings sold for more than my complete crankset yesterday. Let me know if you want anything!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Reasonable offers on anything?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Up
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
devenci is kind of pending sale.....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Devinci, Zertz bars sold. Tarmac, force crank, apex rear still available
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Caad fork still available too
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Up
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tarmac $395 plus shipping
Caad10 fork $90 shipped
Force crankset $95 shipped
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump up for some new prices
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Up again
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Crankset is sold. Fork, frameset, and apex derailleur still here
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Offers but no deal yet
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fork sold
Quote Reply
Re: tarmac pro sl frame($395), Caad10 fork($95 shipped), FORCE CRANKSET($95 shipped), apex, various other parts [BLD 25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good Morning: I am a bit concerned about the accident. I would like to offer 250 for the frame, don't really need the fork.

Let me know what you think

V/r

Freddy
Quote Reply
Re: tarmac pro sl frame($395), Caad10 fork($95 shipped), FORCE CRANKSET($95 shipped), apex, various other parts [freddygarcia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
freddygarcia wrote:
Good Morning: I am a bit concerned about the accident. I would like to offer 250 for the frame, don't really need the fork.

Let me know what you think

V/r

Freddy

No, thanks. I have had multiple offers and one person has even asked for my PayPal address, but for some reason hasn't paid yet.
Quote Reply

Prev Next