Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

stuff for sale.
Quote | Reply
a new semester, and i've already spent most of my scholarship money on booze and fast food.

A list of things i'm selling this week; all items will be going on ebay on sunday if no one shows any interest in them. If for whatever reason you can't see the photo's or want more close up...or want to give me the rights to your pension plan, email me. i'm not trying to hide the condition of anything. pics at

http://photobucket.com/albums/e174/themeistro/

Ti 83 Plus calculator. used for a semester of statistics and calculus. $60 shipped (usually goes for 70 bucks plus shipping on ebay)

Mavic Ma 2 rim, laced 3 cross to a sansin training-pro hub. Bolt on front wheel. I don't know the history of this wheel, i am pretty sure it's new, but the decal has some scrathes, and there are minor scuffs on the rim. Tension seems good, but i'm not a wheel builder so i don't know for sure. Wheelsmith spokes. $30 obo.

x lab sadlewing. I think this is a saddlewing, look at the pics. used for my one and only tri season and then stored for 2 years. x-nut, transition rack holder thingy, and two profile cages. *i can't find the mounting hardware* One of these sold for 35 bucks on ebay last week. make me an offer.

funky aero bars. see pic. i don't know the history of them, they were given to me used....i used them for a year. i broke my callar bone last year and can't hold myself in the aero position that these mandate. $ 30 obo plus shipping. stem not included.

size medium k2 mod 5 frame, i think it's a 02 model. comes with integrated headset. $60 plus shipping.

DD50 cannondale headshok front fork. 2 headset bearings, the top one is absolutly smooth, the lower one has a bit of grit between it and the race. the boot is in excellent condition, the lockout works fine, and all the internals seem to be working fine. it's used, and has a good number of light scrathes/paint flakes. make me an offer.

You can also make a sympathy donation to my paypal account. bas03g at fsu.edu, each gift giver will recieve 2 servings of beef flavored ramen goodness.
Last edited by: whokid: Jan 11, 06 10:48
Quote Reply
Re: stuff for sale. [whokid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,

The aerobars are the scott 100k aerobars. There is nothing lighter than these, but they were shown to be really terrible in the wind tunnel.

Stephen J

I believe my local reality has been violated.
Quote | Reply
$60 for a frame???
Quote Reply
Re: stuff for sale. [sjudice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks for identifying them, i'll check around and make sure you're right before i list them on ebay.

i imagine these won't sell here if you are correct that they are terrible in the tunnel. please point me in the direction of the sources where you got this info. these things are slightly wider than my elbows, i can't imagine a valid test showing these things to be "terrible in the wind tunnel."
Quote Reply
Re: stuff for sale. [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yep, 60 bucks for the frame. it'd make a great project bike. A friend of mine bought it here last year for me for a good deal. i've moved on to a better fitting bike, and i needed the fork for a different project. the frame is just taking up space in my cramped apartment...60 bucks happens to be the cost of one of my accounting books.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I need to build a commuter bike, I'll buy the road frame off you depending on where you are located and if you can ship it us postal. I'm in Hawaii... Should be able to ship via USPS for $20 to $30 if you have the box dimensions and approx weight I can figure it out. A little sanding, some black paint... Aloha, Tai
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i'm away from a computer till monday, i'll hold off on listing things till then.
Quote Reply