Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
sold long ago
Quote | Reply
sold last year...
Last edited by: btmoney: Jan 15, 12 22:51
Quote Reply
Re: NEW Oakley Radar Photochromic Transitions + MAUI JIM Polarized glasses for sale [btmoney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Im interested in the blue iridium lenses. Do you have any pics, so I can see how bad the scratches are?
thanks
you can e-mail them to me - josepham at gmail dot com

Quote Reply
Re: NEW Oakley Radar Photochromic Transitions + MAUI JIM Polarized glasses for sale [jojodfd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm only willing to sell the lenses as a pair with the radars themselves.
Quote Reply
Re: NEW Oakley Radar Photochromic Transitions + MAUI JIM Polarized glasses for sale [btmoney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok well if you change your mind just send me a pm and I can paypal you some money for them.
Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Red Radars are sold, however I may have another pair for sale in the upcoming days. Interested parties, PM or post here.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
did they buy the blue iridium lenses?
Quote Reply
Re: NEW Oakley Radar Photochromic Transitions + MAUI JIM Polarized glasses for sale [jojodfd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, but I won't sell them by themselves. I'll keep them for my own use.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what color will the new Radars be?

Quote | Reply
exact same as in the photos
Quote Reply
Re: NEW Oakley Radar Photochromic Transitions + MAUI JIM Polarized glasses for sale [jkcoop3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Okay, the radars show in the pics above are now FOR SALE. I was holding them for a friend but he ended up not wanting them, so they're on the market.

$165 shipped to CONUS
$185 with blue iridium lenses thrown in
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jawbones now for sale...white/jade iridium + yellow lenses
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
added liveSTRONG Flak Jackets and black/fire iridium half jackets
Quote Reply
Re: NEW Oakley Jawbones, Flak Jackets, and Half Jackets FOR SALE [btmoney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maui Jims are sold.

Currently for sale are the Jawbones, Flak Jackets and Half Jackets.
Quote Reply
Re: NEW Oakley Jawbones, Flak Jackets, and Half Jackets FOR SALE [btmoney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the white Jawbones. PM sent.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: NEW Oakley Jawbones, Flak Jackets, and Half Jackets FOR SALE [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jawbones SOLD to JSA.

Flaks and Half Jackets left.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Added new stuff....
Flak Jacket
Split Jacket
inquire about POLARIZED Juliet, X-Squared, and POLARIZED Crosshair 2.0
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the juliets.
Quote Reply
Re: NEW Oakley Jawbones, Flak Jackets, and Half Jackets FOR SALE [aaq] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I cannot afford them, but I would like to see some real pics of the X-Squared. Was considering having them rx made for my everyday glasses.
Quote Reply
Re: NEW Oakley Split Jackets, Flak, Juliet, X-Squared, Crosshair 2.0 [btmoney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the Split Jackets still for sale?
Quote Reply
Re: NEW Oakley Split Jackets, Flak, Juliet, X-Squared, Crosshair 2.0 [MadisonMan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes the splits are still for sale.
Quote Reply
Re: NEW Oakley Split Jackets, Flak, Juliet, X-Squared, Crosshair 2.0 [btmoney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you pm me a link or information about the juliets? Color, year, condition, etc..
Quote Reply
Re: NEW Oakley Jawbones, Flak Jackets, and Half Jackets FOR SALE [cydswipe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pics of x-squareds

Quote Reply
Re: NEW Oakley Split Jackets, Flak, Juliet, X-Squared, Crosshair 2.0 [zoolander] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent re: Juliets to both of those asking
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much for the X Squared's?
Shipped to SC...

Thanks...
Quote Reply
Re: NEW Oakley Split Jackets, Flak, Juliet, X-Squared, Crosshair 2.0 [eurobike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent on the X^2 (thats squared for the not so math inclined)
Quote Reply

Prev Next