Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

looking for-Cone top cap(cone spacer) for caad9, evo expander, maybe fork
Quote | Reply
Hey, looking for a couple things on the caad 9. It has the HUGE cone spacer, which i think is like 25mm tall and 42(?) wide. Looking for something 15mm or less that fits. Read a ton about this online, and not exactly sure where to look.

Also looking for the expander plug off of the EVO if anyone has one laying around. online i found one for $20 plus shipping, but seeing if someone has a used one or another lightweight equivalent.

Finally, maybe a cannondale fork so I can have one longer one and one shorter one. Preferably the premium or premium plus, or another one that will fit. Not looking to pay too much though. Casually looking you may say. Frameset is the BBQ black in a 58, so probably need at least 225 or 230mm steerer.

thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: looking for-Cone top cap(cone spacer) for caad9, evo expander, maybe fork [BLD 25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLD 25 wrote:
Hey, looking for a couple things on the caad 9. It has the HUGE cone spacer, which i think is like 25mm tall and 42(?) wide. Looking for something 15mm or less that fits. Read a ton about this online, and not exactly sure where to look.

Also looking for the expander plug off of the EVO if anyone has one laying around. online i found one for $20 plus shipping, but seeing if someone has a used one or another lightweight equivalent.

Finally, maybe a cannondale fork so I can have one longer one and one shorter one. Preferably the premium or premium plus, or another one that will fit. Not looking to pay too much though. Casually looking you may say. Frameset is the BBQ black in a 58, so probably need at least 225 or 230mm steerer.

thanks!

Bump
Quote Reply
Re: looking for-Cone top cap(cone spacer) for caad9, evo expander, maybe fork [BLD 25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For the CAAD, check out the Cobb 5mm top cap and then add in a 10mm spacer.

Jon Ryder
RPM Coaching
Quote Reply
Re: looking for-Cone top cap(cone spacer) for caad9, evo expander, maybe fork [jpryder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. That might be a little shorter than I was looking for, but is an option
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Up
Quote Reply