Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ibike Pro GEN III wireless, polar 625X w/footpod, giro mtb shoes, orca 226 tri top
Quote | Reply
Hi all,

Selling a number of items, pics here, all prices include shipping to the lower 48. I'll ship elsewhere but the extra cost will need to be factored in.

• iBike powermeter, which is the Gen III iPro model in black. There is lots of info out on the web about the iBike, so I won't rehash it here, but there is a review of the unit here and the user manual is here.

The unit works great and will come with a wireless mount (contains an extra battery and fits oversize handlebars) as well as the usb cable to download data to your computer. The unit will also come with a wireless speed sensor, which is all you need to get the power output. You can also easily add cadence and/or heart rate with an ANT+ compatible sensor or strap (i.e., some Garmin units), and they aren't very expensive. There is a full list of ANT+ bike speed and candence sensors here: http://www.thisisant.com/directory/

Looking to get $150 shipped which includes the iBike, wireless mount, speed sensor, and USB connector for downloading to the computer. I have a stem mount which you could have instead of the handlebar mount, or you could buy both for an extra $25. I also have the remote wind sensor, which helps improve the accuracy of the power calculations for an aero bar setup. Extra $15 if you would like that.

This unit could also be used as a credit toward the purchase of the newest model iBike. Basically, if you wanted to purchase the newest model, you would send in this version after receipt of the new one and then get a $100 rebate.

• Giro Privateer MTB shoes size 45 (~11 US) - used but good condition. The color is black, standard two bolt cleat pattern. $70

• Polar S625X heart rate monitor. The watch is in good shape but will need a battery soon. I have a T61 and T31 plastic strap, as well as one of the wearlink fabric straps. Not sure of the battery status on the T61 or T31, but the wearlink has a user replaceable battery, which is much more convenient. I also have the footpod for measuring running speed as well as a cadence sensor. $75 for the whole lot...if anyone is interested in something individually, let me know.

• New With Tags Orca 226 Tri Top, Men's size Medium, sleeveless. According to Orca, this size corresponds to a Chest Size of 37-40.5 inches or 94-103 cm. $25
If there are any questions, please let me know!

Thanks for looking!
Quote Reply
Re: ibike Pro GEN III wireless, polar 625X w/footpod, giro mtb shoes, orca 226 tri top [cghebert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump 1.
Quote Reply