Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2011 Cervelo P1 51cm w/ Wireless PowerTap - SOLD
Quote | Reply
BIKE IS SOLD - THANKS FOR LOOKING

2011 Cervelo P1 – 20 speed Ultegra groupset, Cobb saddle, Cane Creek headset, no major chips or dings. Minor scratching on rear derailleur where attached to trainer and one spot on downtube. Comes with 700c PowerTap SL wheel on a Shimano freehub built up on a Mavic Open Pro 32h rim with 14/15 DB spokes. I have the PT head unit and can include but I've never used as I have a Garmin. Front wheel is a Performance Bike wheel that rolls well. Currently set up with 3 water bottle mounts (in between aerobars, downtube and behind seat). Can include Shimano 105 pedals if requested. I will be taking the Garmin wireless speend/cadence sensor off the frame and magnet on the rear wheel to put on my road bike. Very good shape. All cables have been replaced. Last used on the road for IMAZ 2013. Has been on the trainer and used sporadically since then.

$1000 or $1050 with pedals and $100 for shipping. Will take to local bike shop (Summit Cycles in Columbia, SC) to be professionally boxed and shipped. If less I'll refund the difference.

Last edited by: CarolinaLaw: Feb 23, 16 8:02
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Cervelo P1 51cm w/ Wireless PowerTap - Price Drop [CarolinaLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump #1 with price drop.

CarolinaLaw wrote:
2011 Cervelo P1 – 20 speed Ultegra groupset, Cobb saddle, Cane Creek headset, no major chips or dings. Minor scratching on rear derailleur where attached to trainer and one spot on downtube. Comes with 700c PowerTap SL wheel on a Shimano freehub built up on a Mavic Open Pro 32h rim with 14/15 DB spokes. I have the PT head unit and can include but I've never used as I have a Garmin. Front wheel is a Performance Bike wheel that rolls well. Currently set up with 3 water bottle mounts (in between aerobars, downtube and behind seat). Can include Shimano 105 pedals if requested. I will be taking the Garmin wireless speend/cadence sensor off the frame and magnet on the rear wheel to put on my road bike. Very good shape. All cables have been replaced. Last used on the road for IMAZ 2013. Has been on the trainer and used sporadically since then.

$900 or $950 with pedals and $100 for shipping. Will take to local bike shop (Summit Cycles in Columbia, SC) to be professionally boxed and shipped. If less I'll refund the difference.

Quote Reply