Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bike Part out Garage Sale: Alden Designs Computer Mount, Cervelo NP3 Fork
Quote | Reply
If you don't like my price, then feel free to make an offer, if you send a lowball its going to be ignored, I've priced the stuff realistic to its condition and to sell.

Prices include shipping:

Alden Designs Computer Mount Only System $30

Cervelo P3 Carbon Fork Matte White - 2014 / Used $250
There are a couple chips in the paint.
Steering tube is 189mm long.
Came off a P3 sized 56.

PICS:
https://www.dropbox.com/...L_BIT7QEJo_HMMa?dl=0

Terms:
First come with cash first served, the items will be sold to the first person to paypal.
Since I am paying the shipping, I want you to pay the paypal fee. go to http://thefeecalculator.com to calculate the amount to send, use the left side box.
There are no refunds or exchanges, this is a highly reduced internet sale, I’m not an LBS just a guy clearing stuff out.
I don’t know if the items will fit your stuff, that is for you to determine.
If you send a lowball offer immediately after this is posted, i will say no. I have priced the items at a fair price in order to sell them quickly.

Shipping:
CONUS is included in price.
International shipping is ok, but you are paying the shipping.

10 year forum member
ebay username nebmot with 100% positive feedback

Payment:
Paypal
Cash (in San Diego)

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Last edited by: nebmot: Feb 20, 16 19:48
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale: Shimano, Speedplay, Zoot and Orca Xsmall Women's Jackets [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for removal of stuff sold and addition of jackets.

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale: Zipp 30 Wheelset, Shimano, speedplay, Womens cycling jackets [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for removing sold items and addition of the Zipp wheels.

Quote Reply
Re: Bike Part out Garage Sale: Zipp 30 Wheelset, SRAM Red Yaw 10Spd TT parts, Rotor MidCompact TT Crank, Womens cycling jacket [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for adding bars and groupset

Quote Reply
Re: Bike Part out Garage Sale: Zipp 30 Wheelset, Alden Designs Computer Mount, SRAM Red Yaw 10Spd TT parts, Rotor MidCompact TT Crank, Womens cycling jacket [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sale pending on
RD
Brake Levers
R2Cs
Cassette
Zipp Vuka Stealth Bars with extensions.

Last edited by: nebmot: Feb 13, 16 10:21
Quote Reply
Post deleted by yourunclefats [ In reply to ]
Re: Bike Part out Garage Sale: Zipp 30 Wheelset, Alden Designs Computer Mount, SRAM Red Yaw 10Spd TT parts, Rotor MidCompact TT Crank, Womens cycling jacket [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
last update said R2C shifters were pending. Did they sell?
Quote Reply
Re: Bike Part out Garage Sale: Zipp 30 Wheelset, Alden Designs Computer Mount, SRAM Red Yaw 10Spd TT parts, Rotor MidCompact TT Crank, Womens cycling jacket [ajoiner1676] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are supposed to be picked up tomorrow morning by a local STer. If the sale falls through, I'll let you know.

Quote Reply
Re: Bike Part out Garage Sale: Zipp 30 Wheelset, Alden Designs Computer Mount, P5-6 Fork for 51, NP3 Fork, P5-6 Beard for 51 [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for adding forks and beard.

Quote Reply
Re: Bike Part out Garage Sale: Alden Designs Computer Mount, Cervelo NP3 Fork [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Some one needs a new fork and the computer mount.

Quote Reply
Re: Bike Part out Garage Sale: Alden Designs Computer Mount, Cervelo NP3 Fork [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for adding a pic of the Garmin mount.

Quote Reply