Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Garmin Edge 800
Quote | Reply
Garmin Edge 800 - used with some wear and tear, but perfectly functional. Comes with handlebar mount, charger, box, and heart rate strap. One of the rear flap screws is missing, but it hasn't affected anything. $165

Last edited by: BeyondCategory: Feb 9, 16 8:57
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin Edge 1000 with sensors and HR strap, Powertap SL+ wireless ANT+ hub [BeyondCategory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello I am interested in the Garmin, is there any issues with it, I know you said it is in mint condition. my number is 860 978 1976,my name is Clermont
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin Edge 1000 with sensors and HR strap, Powertap SL+ wireless ANT+ hub [ccooch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Garmin is sold.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Powertap SL+ wireless ANT+ hub, 32h, Shimano 9/10 [BeyondCategory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whats the torque offset for the Powertap?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Powertap SL+ wireless ANT+ hub, 32h, Shimano 9/10 [mike s] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Offset is 543.

Also just added is a brand new warrantied set of Rudy Project Hypermask/Ergomask - fluo frames with multilaser blue lenses. Comes with the case. $100 shipped.

I'm also selling my Garmin 800. It's got some use and scratches and is missing one of the flap screws on the rear port, but it hasn't presented me any issues over the few years I've had it. It comes with the heart rate strap, box, and quarter turn handlebar mounts. $175
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Powertap SL+ wireless ANT+ hub, 32h, Shimano 9/10, Garmin Edge 800, Rudy Project Hypermask/Ergomask [BeyondCategory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Powertap SL+ wireless ANT+ hub, 32h, Shimano 9/10, Garmin Edge 800, Rudy Project Hypermask/Ergomask [BeyondCategory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PowerTap sold, bump for lower prices on the Garmin and sunglasses.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you send a picture of the sides of the glassses?

IG: NCGregory8778
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Powertap SL+ wireless ANT+ hub, 32h, Shimano 9/10, Garmin Edge 800, Rudy Project Hypermask/Ergomask [Savage8778] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was actually mistaken about the sunglasses - they only warrantied the lenses and kept the old frames. I took the item down for now until I change the pricing and upload pics of the frame.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin Edge 800 [BeyondCategory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent on your Garmin 800.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin Edge 800 [BeyondCategory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If the Garmin 800 is still available please reply,
Thanks
Quote Reply