Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cannondale FSI Black Inc, Mtn. Bike
Quote | Reply
2015 FSI Black Inc. hardtail 29er. Di2 XTR derailers and shifters. Electronic on a mountain bike, it's awesome. XTR brakes, M50 Enve wheels, Chris King rear hub, Lefty front hub, Enve bars, Enve Seat Post. The bike is used, but less then a year old. Never crashed, seriously not once. It comes equiped just like it did from Cannondale except: I put Specialized tubeless tires on it. I also changed out the Fabric saddle. The original Fabric saddles looked awesome but they didn't work. I cracked three warrantied Fabric saddles before I gave up on them and went to a Specialized Phenom 143 with carbon rails. This bike is light, it's a climbers dream, this is the bike to win XC races on. Corners like it's on rails. I don't ride mountain enough and I can't afford to keep it if I'm not riding it. I can email pics if you're interested. Bike retailed for over $11,000. Asking $8,500 obo.

Here's Bicycling's write up on the FSI. The Black Inc. is the top of the line FSI.
http://www.bicycling.com/bikes-and-gear-features/reviews/cannondale-introduces-new-f-si-race-hardtail
Quote Reply