Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB 50-54 road bike or frameset on the cheap nyc
Quote | Reply
My fellow mtb'er friend wants to ride road with me. He is looking for something cheap to see if he will like it. I also have some parts so I can also build him up something.

So looking for a frameset, maybe with a crankset, post etc. $100-400

Can be a low to mid level older bike collecting dust. $300-700

Located on long island, NY. But can travel to tri state for the right bike. Or near Greenville, sc, my brother is there.

thanks,

Edwin
esanchez11776@yahoo.com is best to reach me.
or text pics and price to sixthreeone fiveonefour ninethreesevenfour
Quote Reply
Re: WTB 50-54 road bike or frameset on the cheap nyc [steepisgood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you get my txt? About the red Madone
Quote Reply
Re: WTB 50-54 road bike or frameset on the cheap nyc [steepisgood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Call Alex at Bicycle Playground in Huntington Long Island @ 631-683-5522. He is the owner of the shop and he just took in trade an older Cannondale road bike sz 54 in beautiful shape. I believe he is looking for around $450. One of the last Cannondale bike to actually be made in the USA. Check it out.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a size 54 red Motobecane with Ultegra 11 speed groupset in excellent condition less purchased last Sept. for a little over $1000.00. I will let it go for $700. Can meet you in Central Park for a test ride.
Regards, Breezie
Last edited by: Breezie: Oct 4, 15 17:19
Quote Reply
Re: WTB 50-54 road bike or frameset on the cheap nyc [Breezie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll look into Bike playground.

Breezie, can you text or email me pics.
sixthreeone fiveonefour ninethreesevenfour

thanks,
Edwin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pics sent to your # as requested.
Quote Reply