Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Felt F5 LTD Force Grouppo 51cm, Zipp Vuka clip ons, aero helmets; 105 crank; Felt TTR aero wheels; Cobb V Flow white; Felt Bayonet Cockpit; 105 derailleurs [espejo09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Frame fork and seat post. I can negotiate and discount wheels crankset and derailleurs if desired with frame.

--------------------------------------------------------

You will remain the same person, before, during and after the race. So the result, no matter how important, will not define you. The journey is what matters. ~ Chrissie W.
Quote Reply
Re: Felt F5 LTD Force Grouppo 51cm, Zipp Vuka clip ons, aero helmets; 105 crank; Felt TTR aero wheels; Cobb V Flow white; Felt Bayonet Cockpit; 105 derailleurs [AnthonyS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How about the rear brake?

How long is the seatpost (max from BB to saddle rail)?

What size is the LG rocket helmet?

Two wheels good. Four wheels bad.
Quote Reply
Re: Felt B16 52cm Frameset $450 shipped; LG Rocket helmet; 105 crank; Felt TTR aero wheels; 105 derailleurs [AnthonyS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How tall are you for the B16? I'm just wondering if I can fit. I'm normally on a 54cm Cervelo frame, but I like small bikes.
Quote Reply
Re: Felt B16 52cm Frameset $450 shipped; LG Rocket helmet; 105 crank; Felt TTR aero wheels; 105 derailleurs [zarb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm 5'7". I'm pretty sure the seat post wil accommodate up to 32 or 33" inseam on 5'9" or maybe 5'10" person but the bike will be small. The full geo is on felts website.

You will remain the same person, before, during and after the race. So the result, no matter how important, will not define you. The journey is what matters. ~ Chrissie W.
Quote Reply
Re: Felt B16 52cm Frameset $450 shipped; LG Rocket helmet; 105 crank; Felt TTR aero wheels; 105 derailleurs [AnthonyS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the ultegra 11-28 cassette. Please pm payment info. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take your frameset. Please PM me your paypal.

Two wheels good. Four wheels bad.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Didn't see a specific claim. PM sent re: helmet.

Thanks, EJ

Team Gingerfight
Quote Reply
Re: Black 50/34 172.5 105 crank and 105 10 speed derailleurs [AnthonyS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
105 crank and derailleurs are all that is left of my Felt B16 build. Anyone need some good but inexpensive components for a budget build? I will ship them all together for $62 as well.

Quote Reply
Re: Black 50/34 172.5 105 crank and 105 10 speed derailleurs [AnthonyS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the Shimano 5750 105 crank set still available? If so I am interested? Thanks.
Bob
Quote Reply

Prev Next