Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2015 Trek 7 Project One - MatteBlack/FlamingRose - Small
Quote | Reply
For Sale: 2015 Trek Speed Concept 7 Series Project One Matte Black/Flaming Rose Small Frame

Bike is in Great Condition. Less than 500 total miles, including 1 IM. Never Crashed. A few very small minor cosmetic scratches that I will soon upload photos of.
SRAM Force 22, Duotap Sensor, Bontrager Node 1.1, Speed Box, Bontrager Top Tube Storage Box, Bontrager BTA bottle holder made for speed concept, everything is like new.
No pedals but willing to include Garmin Vector S pedals for additional $700 - retails for $899 Same Mileage as bike..
Looking to get $4,600 plus shipping within CONUS
Bike retails for well over $6,500
Picture Below is the same as the bike for sale... will upload actual photos soon or if you want sooner will email. looking to sell fast and bike is also going on ebay... get it here first.!!!

Last edited by: jonnymess: Sep 29, 15 17:42
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 Trek 7 Project One - MatteBlack/FlamingRose - Small [jonnymess] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PHOTOS ADDED!!!
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 Trek 7 Project One - MatteBlack/FlamingRose - Small [jonnymess] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMP
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BUMP FOR PRICE DROP
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the bike?
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 Trek 7 Project One - MatteBlack/FlamingRose - Small [compactflash] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Actually I do
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What were you looking to get for it complete? Would you sell just the frame?
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 Trek 7 Project One - MatteBlack/FlamingRose - Small [compactflash] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not sure how low I'd be willing to go... I would have to ask my wife. And it likely depends on how if she feels like she is going to race again in the next year or two or not. I know on the complete setup we could come down a bit. I'd have to look up some pricing on the frame alone, but it may be possible since I'm looking to build up another bike. then I could use the components for it. If your willing to make an offer as complete or the frame alone I would highly consider reasonable offers.
Quote Reply