Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wheelsets, SRAM Red Group, Alu Frameset, Tri Shoes
Quote | Reply
I'm moving, so it's time to get rid of a few things. I'm open to offers, and I'll be shipping from Connecticut or you can come pick stuff up if you're local. Here's what I've got:

Vuelta Aluminum Aero Clincher 10/11 spd Shimano/Sram Wheelset w/ Kenda Kriterium Endurance Tires: $100
-This is a great training wheelset, in great shape, the wheels are reasonably aero and have a few hundred miles on them and the tires have only maybe a hundred miles[/img]

Reynolds 66 Carbon Aero Tubeless Wheelset 10 spd w/ Continental Sprinter tires: $450
-These were custom built a few years ago as a race wheelset, but I can't remember what the hubs are. The wheels were only used for a few races and are in awesome shape.[/img]

SRAM Red 10 Spd Group: $550
Zipp Vuka R2C Shifters and Zipp Carbon Extensions
SRAM Red Front and Rear Derailleurs
SRAM Red Front and Rear Brakes w/ Swisstop Pads
SRAM Red Crankset GXP w/ 54/42 Aero Chainrings and 172.5 mm arms
SRAM 1070 12-26 Cassette

Specialized Transition Comp Aluminum Frameset (I think it's a 2006 model) Medium 54cm Size: $225

Louis Garneau Tri Lite Shoes- Size 41: $40, I wore these maybe two times before I decided they were too small for me, so they're in almost new condition
Last edited by: benji87: Aug 22, 15 9:21
Quote Reply
Re: Wheelsets, SRAM Red Group, Aluminum Frameset [benji87] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If someone wants a complete bike, I could also set the frameset up with the groupset and throw a wheelset on and make it a package deal. Just let me know.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price for Red FD, RD, Brakes, Shifters?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Confused Fitness Addict -- Biker first, Nutrition second, everything else third.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you send pics of Vuelta?

pomocanthus@hotmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: Wheelsets, SRAM Red Group, Aluminum Frameset [pomocanthus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How about $400 for the derailleurs, brakes, and shifters? I'll try and post some pictures of stuff later today.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
how tall are you? do you think that frame will fit someone 5'7?? would you take 200$ for the frame? i live in boston, could schedule a day to come grab it depending where you are in CT
Quote Reply
Re: Wheelsets, SRAM Red Group, Aluminum Frameset [espejo09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm 5'10", but with short legs, 30" inseam, so it may work for you. Here's a link to a review with the geometry chart: http://www.timetriallingforum.co.uk/....php?showtopic=85044 , that should give you a better idea of how it will fit you. And I'll happily take $200 for it if you save me the trouble of shipping.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in Vuelta's is that price shipped?
Quote Reply
Re: Wheelsets, SRAM Red Group, Aluminum Frameset [Veloracermike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, but I'll split the shipping with you.
Quote Reply
Re: Wheelsets, SRAM Red Group, Aluminum Frameset, Tri Shoes [benji87] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you e-mail pics of the Reynolds to millerlite80@hotmail.com? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Wheelsets, SRAM Red Group, Aluminum Frameset, Tri Shoes [benji87] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you send pics of the Vuelta?
parker@jefcoatfence.com
Quote Reply
Re: Wheelsets, SRAM Red Group, Aluminum Frameset, Tri Shoes [PCGinn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for added pictures.
Quote Reply
Re: Wheelsets, SRAM Red Group, Alu Frameset, Tri Shoes [benji87] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in just the Sram crankset. I need bb30 and a fantastic price;)

"WHEW...I really regret that workout!"..............Noone
Quote Reply
Re: Wheelsets, SRAM Red Group, Alu Frameset, Tri Shoes [COJO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, it's GXP
Quote Reply
Re: Wheelsets, SRAM Red Group, Alu Frameset, Tri Shoes [benji87] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for lower prices.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have the extensions been cut to length? If so, how long are they now?

Would you be willing to sell just the extensions and shifters for $100 and split shipping?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What all will be included with the Specialized frameset? (assuming frame, fork headset and seat post but any other items)?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
interested in the vueltas if they're still available. what size tires are the kendas? any more pics you could share by PM?
Quote Reply