Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2011 Felt B14, Northwave Road Shoes, Wahoo BlueSC, Di2 Internal Charger and 105 Crankset
Quote | Reply
Taking reasonable offers on any of the below (not including bike, although willing to negotiate and/or trade, especially for a women's road bike of comparable size (50cm ideal). I'd love to recoup my money on the NIB stuff, but honestly I need to free up room in my pain cave!

Happy to provide pics upon request, but for whatever reason I can't get them to load in a timely manner right now...

1. New-in-Box Wahoo BlueSC Speed/Cadence sensor. Essentially like the Garmin GSC10 only broadcasts DUAL BAND (ant+ and Bluetooth Smart simultaneously).

2. Mint Condition (worn twice) NorthWave Fighter road shoes. Size 42. I am a size 41 and took a gamble that they would fit because they're great shoes and great-looking and...turns out they don't.

3. Shimano Di2 internal battery charger.

4. Shimano 105 crankset (FC-5800), 172.5mm crank arms. Black. Ridden twice. Came on my new bike and my fitter recommended a smaller crank.

5. 2011 Felt B14 (52cm size). It's in beautiful condition. I have loved and babied this bike ever since I bought it and also spent almost two years deployed while I owned it so it didn't see that much use. Shimano DA components with an FSA crank. Full specs can be found at http://2011.feltracing.com/...-TRI-Series/B14.aspx
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Felt B14, Northwave Road Shoes, Wahoo BlueSC, Di2 Internal Charger and 105 Crankset [tacetman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
New week...
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Felt B14, Northwave Road Shoes, Wahoo BlueSC, Di2 Internal Charger and 105 Crankset [tacetman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the Wahoo cadence sensor the latest version? If so, would you take $25 shipped?

.........................__0.............0
...................._.-\ <,_.........</\_
.....~_.o^,....(...)./.(...)......._/\...
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Felt B14, Northwave Road Shoes, Wahoo BlueSC, Di2 Internal Charger and 105 Crankset [paxfobiscum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is indeed the newest version (dual band ANT+ and Bluetooth smart), but I think $25 shipped is a little too low for something that retails at $60 literally hasn't even been opened. I'd do $40 shipped CONUS...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM me your email address for the paypal.

Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Felt B14, Northwave Road Shoes, Wahoo BlueSC, Di2 Internal Charger and 105 Crankset [paxfobiscum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know it's an old thread, but do you still have the Wahoo Blue SC to sell?
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Felt B14, Northwave Road Shoes, Wahoo BlueSC, Di2 Internal Charger and 105 Crankset [Rumpled] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was the buyer

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the 105 crankset still available? Price
Quote Reply