Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD: Reynolds 46's Carbon Clinchers/ 10spd
Quote | Reply
Selling a set of Reynolds 46's carbon clincher wheels with very limited use. They are in great shape and the picture of the free hub shows how little use they have. The 46's are not the same as the Assaults as they have the nicer DT Swiss hubs and the "SLG" rim design. They have a 10spd Shimano free hub body. They are black on black and come with the Reynolds skewers. Asking $800 plus shipping unless local pick up in the Phoenix area.

Last edited by: TRILOGICGM: May 29, 15 12:49
Quote Reply
Re: F.S.: Reynolds 46's Carbon Clinchers/ 10spd [TRILOGICGM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,

What is the rim depth? I thought SLGs were 41 and not 46? Thanks!

- Matt

Quote Reply
Re: F.S.: Reynolds 46's Carbon Clinchers/ 10spd [tribiker68] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will measure them and repost later as soon as I get back to where I have the wheels, but Reynolds made 4 models with the swirl lip generator, 32's, 46's, 66's, and 81's. I'm 99% certain these numbers represented the rim depth, but I will double check and get back to you with the answer.
Quote Reply
Re: F.S.: Reynolds 46's Carbon Clinchers/ 10spd [TRILOGICGM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What model year are these? Approximate mileage?
Quote Reply
Re: F.S.: Reynolds 46's Carbon Clinchers/ 10spd [ngless] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These are a 2012 model year and I would estimate they have less than 2k miles. They were on my wife's bike who weighs 115lbs and tends to be pretty easy on equipment.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just double checked and the wheels do in fact measure 46mm (46.65mm to be exact). let me know if there is anything else I could answer for you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tribiker68 wrote:
Hi,

What is the rim depth? I thought SLGs were 41 and not 46? Thanks!

You're thinking of the Assaults which were overhauled in 2014. The previous Assaults (2013 and older) used similar rims as the 46's with a different layup (heavier) and no SLG. When they were redesigned in 2014, they were made wider and height was decreased to 41mm.
Quote Reply