Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Spring Cleaning - Conti Tires, Rear Hydration Setup, ....
Quote | Reply
All prices include shipping to the CONUS, if you need it to ship elsewhere I can get a quote.

Pictures: https://www.dropbox.com/...4u9W0UusQ2K1yva?dl=0

Wheelbuilder Aerojacket SOLD
-Was used on an Easton EC90SL rear wheel (38mm depth). Was only used a few times and is in good condition with the fasteners.

Continental GP 40000 / Attack SOLD
-Both of these tires are used, but the attack has seen very little use and is in great condition. The GP 4000s also has low miles, but the tire has started fraying near where the tire mounts to the rim.

Tacx Saddle Mount / Xlab X-Strike / Specialized Rib Cage x2 SOLD
-I used Epoxy to keep the Tacx mount from moving and to lock it in place. Also includes mount for two CO2 cartridges, velcro strap to secure tube and 2 Specialized Rib Cages. The mount has the option for either a 1 or 2 cage setup.

Vision 110BCD 52t/38t Chainrings SOLD
-I switched to a compact chain ring set and no longer need this.

Latex Tubes SOLD
-One tube is a Challenge and the other is Vittoria. I purchased a used wheelset and these were included, but I decided to just my butyl tubes instead. They were holding their tire pressure, but if you have any issues I will refund your money.

Shimano PD-R540 SOLD
-Well used, but still work just fine.

Toppeak Micro Pocket Pump SOLD
-Good as new, switched to CO2 and no longer use it.

Xlab X-nut SOLD
-Changed hydration setups and no longer need it

Cannondale Saddle Bag SOLD
-Well used, but a great option for a small saddle bag

Aerodrink Mount SOLD
-Changed hydration setups no longer need it

Continental Stem Extensions 30mm SOLD
-Changed wheels and no longer need them
Last edited by: bigsur28: Jul 30, 15 13:57
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleaning - Aerojacket, Vision Chainrings, Conti Tires, .... [bigsur28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can take the aerojack IF you found the fasteners.
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleaning - Aerojacket, Vision Chainrings, Conti Tires, .... [uva0224] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I found the fasteners. Message me if you are still interested.
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleaning - Aerojacket, Vision Chainrings, Conti Tires, .... [bigsur28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wheel cover sold!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Chainrings sold!
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleaning - Conti Tires, Rear Hydration Setup, .... [bigsur28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleaning - Conti Tires, Rear Hydration Setup, .... [bigsur28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Final bump
Quote Reply