Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: 45cm Cervelo NP2
Quote | Reply
My stepsister is getting fast and needs a tri bike.
She is a grad student on a budget, but quite short in stature (just under 5 feet) so people are steering her towards a 45. Unfortunately these are kind of hard to find a deal on. Anybody have one they want to let go of for fairly cheap? Also open to suggestions for other tiny bikes.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 45cm Cervelo NP2 [rickthebrick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
a woman I know here in Chitown is selling two small tri bikes - one is a Cervelo P2K and the other is Kestrel KM 40- both 650 wheels - I looked at them for one of my clients but just too small - the gal selling them is 5'2" do you wanna see some pics?

Graham Wilson
USAT Level III Elite Coach
http://www.thewilsongroup.biz
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 45cm Cervelo NP2 [feman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am concerned that the p2k has too much reach (when she tried out the 45 apparently the dealer had to adjust everything very short to get it to "fit right" and I think that the 48 p2k is a tad longer than the new 48's).

It looks like the kestrel might be even longer, although I'm not sure I found an exact match in the stack/reach database.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 45cm Cervelo NP2 [rickthebrick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
On the off-chance that you're still looking, I'll have a 45 P3 frameset for sale soon. Contact me off-list if you're interested.
Quote Reply