Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD**2014 Roval Rapide CL40 Carbon Wheelset Shimano/SRAM 11 Clincher BRAND NEW **
Quote | Reply
^^ SOLD ^^

Hi everyone,
I have a BRAND NEW set of Roval Rapide CL40 Carbon Clincher wheels. They are take-offs from a Specialized Allez Comp Race and have never seen the pavement. These wheels are built with DT Swiss hubs and spokes. The rims measure 23mm external width and 40mm deep. They are 11sp/10sp Shimano/SRAM ready. Also included are titanium skewers, Swiss Stop carbon pads, cassette spacer, and instruction manual.

I am asking $1100 shipped in CONUS

Please have a look at my feedback in the forum to trust that I have sold high-end equipment in perfect shape.

They are already boxed and ready to be shipped by my LBS. Will also be insured.

Call me or text me with any questions for fastest response.
Last edited by: darkhorse13: Jun 18, 15 6:24
Quote Reply
Re: **2014 Roval Rapide CL40 Carbon Wheelset Shimano/SRAM 11 Clincher BRAND NEW ** [darkhorse13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: **2014 Roval Rapide CL40 Carbon Wheelset Shimano/SRAM 11 Clincher BRAND NEW ** [darkhorse13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
offers?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Solid deal. Wish I had the funds bud!
Quote Reply
Re: **2014 Roval Rapide CL40 Carbon Wheelset Shimano/SRAM 11 Clincher BRAND NEW ** [matthewrpollock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wish I lived closer :S
Quote Reply
Re: **2014 Roval Rapide CL40 Carbon Wheelset Shimano/SRAM 11 Clincher BRAND NEW ** [iMith] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
iMith wrote:
Wish I lived closer :S

I will happily ship! Let me know how "far" you are talking

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ahem.....Japan :S

I think the cost of shipping here would cancel the great price for the wheelset :S
Quote Reply
Re: **2014 Roval Rapide CL40 Carbon Wheelset Shimano/SRAM 11 Clincher BRAND NEW ** [iMith] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
iMith wrote:

I think the cost of shipping here would cancel the great price for the wheelset :S

Ummm...want to meet halfway? Ha. I'll let you know if my travel plans change :-)

Take care!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
darkhorse13 wrote:
iMith wrote:

Ummm...want to meet halfway? Ha. I'll let you know if my travel plans change :-)

Take care!

haha, cheers. Likewise
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ttt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How has no one grabbed these? Wish I could afford them.
Quote Reply
Re: **2014 Roval Rapide CL40 Carbon Wheelset Shimano/SRAM 11 Clincher BRAND NEW ** [matthewrpollock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SOLD
Quote Reply