Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wanted to rent (maybe buy) Bamboo bicycle frame needed for show at expo - will rent
Quote | Reply
Well this is definitely a long shot, but we're doing an eco section within our expo booth and wanted to show a bamboo bicycle frame (we would buy one, but it takes too long to get, as does a kit to build). Anyone have one or know of someone that has one and we could rent it for a few days, pay for shipping of course?
Quote Reply
Re: Wanted to rent (maybe buy) Bamboo bicycle frame needed for show at expo - will rent [BiciVelo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know this may not be exactly what you are looking for. I have an older bamboo frame that was a test run for a builder starting with bamboo. It is unique looking, but not as pretty as a retail one would be. I would give it to you for the cost of shipping.
Problem is I live in Canada and won't be home for a week.
I can send pics then if interested. I never built it but it was.

NCCP certified Comp coach
Quote Reply
Re: Wanted to rent (maybe buy) Bamboo bicycle frame needed for show at expo - will rent [psychosyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow...that's super generous of you to consider. I would still be interested since the expo is in 2-3 weeks I might be able to just have something that doesn't represent current ideas, but the basic idea of using bamboo for a material as another option. Please do send pics and I would imagine I will love to grab that from you! I know shipping will cost some, but that's not your problem... Thanks thanks thanks! www.bicivelosports@live.com Jeff
Quote Reply
Re: Wanted to rent (maybe buy) Bamboo bicycle frame needed for show at expo - will rent [BiciVelo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No. Problem. I will be home on the 19th. Could you message me then to remind me? I'm going to forget!

NCCP certified Comp coach
Quote Reply
Re: Wanted to rent (maybe buy) Bamboo bicycle frame needed for show at expo - will rent [psychosyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
of course...I'll put it in my scheduler...now if you can remind me to look at my scheduler (LOL...kidding).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good evening,
I just wanted to remind you about the bamboo bicycle frame you might still have. Did you have any pictures? I'm sure I can utilize it in my expo. Thanks so much. Jeff, SlowTwitch Niche.
Quote Reply