Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Powertap G3 Freehub Body - Shimano 8-speed compatible
Quote | Reply
I have a Powertap G3 with a Campy freehub body. I'd like to pick up a Shimano-compatible freehub body for it as well. I'll need whatever spacers come with it to make it 8-speed compatible. Let me know what you have. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Powertap G3 Freehub Body - Shimano 8-speed compatible [Joe Public] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a 10 speed free hub. Left over from when I upgraded to 11 speed. Maybe 1k miles on it. Prongs still good with minimal wear on spline. Is for a pro but I think should work for the G3 (it's the newer large diameter). No spacers but you can get those from your LBS if you need them.

You can have it for free. Just paypal me shipping. Let me know. Send me a PM. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Powertap G3 Freehub Body - Shimano 8-speed compatible [blueapplepaste] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
blueapplepaste wrote:
I have a 10 speed free hub. Left over from when I upgraded to 11 speed. Maybe 1k miles on it. Prongs still good with minimal wear on spline. Is for a pro but I think should work for the G3 (it's the newer large diameter). No spacers but you can get those from your LBS if you need them.

You can have it for free. Just paypal me shipping. Let me know. Send me a PM. Thanks.

That's perfect. I think any 15mm (slide-off) freehub body fits. I'll PM you now.
Quote Reply