Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: New Takeoffs-sram red 22, mavic wheels, allez, hollogram crank, stages, ultegra crank
Quote | Reply
Buying a 2014 caad10 black inc, but already have components that I am planning on putting on the frame. When the frame comes in in I'll have brand new, take offs.

-SRAM red 22 (limited edition. GREEN!) shifters, yaw fd, rear der, chain and 11-25 cassette (1170) - $old

-11 speed compatible mavic kysrium elite s wcs wheelset $550

Also have, with 1 seasons use:
Shimano 6700 crank with both sram powerglide rings and original Shimano 50/34 rings (175mm arm length)- SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
-Stages Shimano 105 power meter, 175mm length - $old
-2013 specialized allez e5 smartweld frameset, excellent condition size 58- SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

PM me for pics and we can work out details- all prices are + shipping, am somewhat flexible on price, but feel as if current pricing is equitable. PM me and we can work something out.
Thanks!!
Last edited by: Ohiocyclist: Jan 27, 15 8:46
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 specialized allez e5 smartweld frameset [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is the size of this frame?
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 specialized allez e5 smartweld frameset [RSL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, forgot to put that in there. It's a 58. Edited post to match.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: New Takeoffs-sram red 22, mavic wheels, allez, hollogram crank, stages, ultegra crank [Ohiocyclist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what color is the crank?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: New Takeoffs-sram red 22, mavic wheels, allez, hollogram crank, stages, ultegra crank [jconolty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The crank is black with white/grey logos on it
Quote Reply
Re: FS: New Takeoffs-sram red 22, mavic wheels, allez, hollogram crank, stages, ultegra crank [Ohiocyclist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm assuming you want to keep the group set as a whole?

Andy Mullen
Team Zoot
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Interested in stages and shimano crank. Can they be used together? Can you send pictures to tomkamin at yahoo dot com.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: New Takeoffs-sram red 22, mavic wheels, allez, hollogram crank, stages, ultegra crank [tomk407] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Email sent.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: New Takeoffs-sram red 22, mavic wheels, allez, hollogram crank, stages, ultegra crank [andy515] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Andy,

I'd be willing to part out only if I can get buyers for all the parts before I sell them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PRICE DROP on the wheels to $500, also edited to reflect avail. items remaining.

New bike is on order, and can have these parts sent out by the end of the week!! Lets make some deals!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on groupset
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BUMP for price drop on the groupset! Bike is in, and can have parts shipped out this weekend!! Lets get this stuff sold!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BUMP! Have the parts off the bike, ready to be shipped out by today. Can send pictures on request- PM me with your email and I'll send them over.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You should update the post that the take off cassette and chain are force not red; or you are going to end up with a really unhappy buyer

Seeing as that same setup can be had for 813 from backcountry I'll offer you 650 shipped.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sram Red grouppo has sold!! All that's left is the mavic wheelset- lets get it sold!!
Quote Reply