Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: BONT ZERO+ Shoes and Shimano c35 9000 wheelset
Quote | Reply
For sale: Bont zero+ white size 43 standard width cycling shoes. These shoes are basically brand new. I got them, molded them once, and did 2 rides and decided they were too big for me. I'm having to reorder in a smaller size but my loss can be your gain. Retail on these is $439 + shipping and a 6-7 week wait. Selling today for $300 shipped! Again shoes are totally mint and top quality. Included with the shoes are the insoles and shoe bag.

For sale: Shimano C35 carbon clincher wheelset- dura ace 9000 version. This is shimano's newest version wheelset and is a huge updgrade over the previous generation. Comes with skewers. Can also include wheel bags and spoke wrenches if desired. These wheels are in excellent condition.
$950 shipped
Last edited by: zerocool5468: Dec 19, 14 19:15
Quote Reply
Re: FS: BONT ZERO+ Shoes and Shimano c35 9000 wheelset [zerocool5468] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: FS: BONT ZERO+ Shoes and Shimano c35 9000 wheelset [zerocool5468] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
up
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hey did the C35's sell?

Tim
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the bonts?

Andy Mullen
Team Zoot
Quote Reply