Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Falco V with ENVE Aerobar, Dura Ace 9000, many new components: $2600
Quote | Reply
I’m selling my Falco V, size large, with lots of new components and others that have been lightly used. Received in June and trained and raced on for the 2014 season. A great bike on which I’ve had some good bike splits. Ridden approximately 100-150 miles/week from July-November of this year. See the link below for photos, and let me know if you’d like to see any other areas in detail. Thanks!

Pictures here: http://s1321.photobucket.com/.../kpawlaczyk/library/

Specs include:

-Falco V frame, size large. The frame is in good condition, but has a few cosmetic issues, notably: some scratching to the frame where the nosecone has hit it, two small chips behind the stem, and some “chain suck” scratching that’s hard to see behind the crank. Again, all are cosmetic. Stock stem is 105mm, adjustable, and brand new (I used an aftermarket stem). I've tried to show all visible cosmetic issues in photos.

-ENVE SES aerobars (retail: $1300). An awesome aerobar. I left the extensions really long (I only cut about 2 cm from them originally), so you have many options. I cannot find the riser kit that comes with the bars (if I can dig them up before a sale closes, I'll certainly include them), but between the adjustable stem and the ability to slam the ENVE pads down on the basebar, you have a ton of stack adjustability. Brake levers are TRP (aluminum).

-ISM Adamo Breakaway. New, and has never seen the road. If you have your own saddle already and don’t want this one, I’ll knock $100 off the sale price.

-Shifters, front derailleur, and rear derailleur are all Dura Ace 9000 11-speed. Purchased from a fellow STer lightly used in the spring.

-Cassette (Ultegra 11-25) and chain (Dura Ace 11-speed) are both brand new.

-SRAM Rival crank (53-39, 172.5mm) has been on a couple different bikes and shows some wear, but is still fully functional.

-Wheels and tires are Felt TTR, pulled off a new Felt tri bike. Neither wheels nor tires have seen the road. Will knock $150 off sale price if you don’t want the wheels.

Asking $2600 shipped. I've had a couple people ask if I'd sell the frameset only. That's an option as well. Would like $1800 for the frameset. That price includes shipping.Would prefer a U.S. buyer, but international buyers may be considered, if willing to pay additional shipping.
Last edited by: Kyle: Dec 22, 14 7:57
Quote Reply
Re: Falco V with ENVE Aerobar, Dura Ace 9000, many new components: $3000 [Kyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for edits.
Quote Reply
Re: Falco V with ENVE Aerobar, Dura Ace 9000, many new components: $3000 [Kyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for information on frameset-only option.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Question about the frame: are the decals under the clearcoat? Really not a fan of the color or the TRON look...but if they could be removed without too much effort....
Quote Reply
Re: Falco V with ENVE Aerobar, Dura Ace 9000, many new components: $3000 [deh20] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, decals are under the clearcoat.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One more time before this thing sells on eBay. Would prefer to sell to a ST'er. Reasonable offers for frameset or complete bike considered.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Last bump with new prices.
Quote Reply
Re: Falco V with ENVE Aerobar, Dura Ace 9000, many new components: $2600 [Kyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any interest in selling just the bars?

"If you can talk, go harder!"

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Re: Falco V with ENVE Aerobar, Dura Ace 9000, many new components: $2600 [tridill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bike is on eBay right now. Auction ends tomorrow. If the bike doesn't sell, I'll likely part it out. Will let you know. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Falco V with ENVE Aerobar, Dura Ace 9000, many new components: $2600 [Kyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pending sale is likely going to fall through. FYI on seatpost adjustment range: you can get anywhere from 74-80cm of length (measured from center of BB to center of saddle rails) and could probably cut another 2cm off the post to get down to 72.

Make offers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have interest on bars/components, but would like to move the frame before making deals on those. Bottom line is $1800 shipped. That'll include frame, fork, headset, stem, seat post, brakes, and new chain.
GXP-compatible BB will be included, unless you want me to remove it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still interested in selling the complete bike? If so, $2,600 incl. shipping to Alaska?
Quote Reply
Re: Falco V with ENVE Aerobar, Dura Ace 9000, many new components: $2600 [patriksartz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the DA group.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the frame still available?
Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Falco V with ENVE Aerobar, Dura Ace 9000, many new components: $2600 [krash187] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold. Thanks guys.
Quote Reply