Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2013 Specialized Venge (3/4 of a season riding - 8.5/10)
Quote | Reply
I'm selling my 2013 Specialized Venge, size 54. This bike comes with Dura-ace 7900 (10sp) componentry, a carbon handlebar, no water bottle cages and no pedals.

I am willing to sell the bike two ways: with the 32mm DT Swiss wheels (full Carbon Clincher, no aluminum brake track) for $3300 plus shipping

or without wheels for $2750 plus shipping

I recommend at least considering the wheels, they are fantastic. Very strong.

I am the only and original owner. I rode this bike for 3/4 of 2013 and not at all in 2014. Literally, the bike didn't see pavement at all in 2014. This is the reason why I'm selling it. I find I'm riding my Specialized Allez way more frequently.

In terms of condition, I'd say easily an 8.5/10. I don't see any scratches, heel marks, chips or anything like that. I say 8.5/10 because there's some SLIGHT discoloration on the inside of the left chainstay (white part) that came from washing the bike and the gunk from the chain.

I'm extremely happy with this bike - rides great, very stable and it never hurts having a little aerodynamic advantage in group rides to Grand Fondos to races...however you plan to use it.

I haven't significantly cut the steer tube (as you can see from the picture) to allow the widest range of fit options.

Any questions, please let me know

Here's a picture, and the eBay listing.
http://www.ebay.ca/...id=p3984.m1555.l2649
Last edited by: ericv2013: Nov 26, 14 19:41
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Specialized Venge (3/4 of a season riding - 8.5/10) [ericv2013] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Offers? Sorry, make that...."reasonable" offers
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Specialized Venge (3/4 of a season riding - 8.5/10) [ericv2013] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bueller? Bueller?

Offers?
Quote Reply