Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: FS: wheelsets (Dura Ace C24, Stan's/PowerTap tubeless, Stan's/Chris King R45 tubeless) [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Several people asked about the Cateyes I am giving away for free. Here are the pictures. Everything in the picture (excluding my finger :) is what you will get. I haven't used either for awhile and may miss some little parts, so I am not guaranteeing they will work flawlessly for you. If you want them, just pay me the $5 cost me to ship them to you (if you are in the CONUS).

Quote Reply
Re: FS: wheelsets (Dura Ace C24, Stan's/PowerTap tubeless, Stan's/Chris King R45 tubeless) [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pictures of the Garmin pieces:

Forerunner 50 with the older style HR monitor

The newer style Garmin HR monitor:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Picture of the iPhone arm band

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wheelset sold
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the Blue SC sensor. Let me know how you want payment. Thx.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Di2 (6870) parts, Garmin HR/Forerunner+HR, Wahoo Blue SC, Descente Ski jacket, Free Cateye computers & iPhone arm band [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated with sold items.
Quote Reply

Prev Next