Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Ventus, Tri Rig, SRAM Red RD, FD, aero shifter, crankset
Quote | Reply
I'm putting this out there to get things started. I wont' have any specifications or pictures up until next week, but if anyone is interested in jumping on any of these and starting a dialogue feel free.
Taken off former bike: (prices don't include shipping)
Ventus Team bars (these are awesome and I wish I could keep them, by far the fastest bars out there), +6 stem, CarbonX extensions, Cee Gees pads, new clamps for the extensions put on in May 2014,$450
SRAM Red FD, RD, aero shifters -$300
Tri Rig front brake - 1st generation $100 ----SOLD
SRAM Red crankset - 175mm arms, $250 (basically new, I never used it)

edit: added pic, sorry it's not better right now but I'll work on getting better shots later
edit 2: added prices and some more info

Last edited by: Russ Brandt: Dec 3, 14 10:22
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Ventus, Tri Rig, SRAM Red RD, FD, aero shifter, crankset [Russ Brandt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am interested in these. Shoot me a price.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Ventus, Tri Rig, SRAM Red RD, FD, aero shifter, crankset [Russ Brandt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the Ventus bars. Please PM me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Also interested in the bars, and the brakes. PM me info, thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd be interested in the brake based on price and date of purchase.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM me price for fd,rd,shifters and ventus.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What generation is the omega? Asking price?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I apologize that I posted this when I didn't have a lot of time to deal with the requests. Sorry if I missed your post or email. I still have all this available and ready to work to get it sold. My preference is to someone that would want multiple items and I can come down some on the total price. I'd rather ship a few times than many.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All items still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tri rig front brake sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump so buyers can get shipped in time for Christmas!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There was a lot of interest in many of these parts until I added the pricing in a subsequent edit. If the market is telling me that I'm out of bounds, please make an offer if you are interested in any of these parts. I'd love to get them shipped out over Xmas vacation.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Everything but the Tri Rig brake still available
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
everything is still available
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow, when I posted the Ventus before I was ready to sell, I had a ton of inquiries. Now that it is off the bike and ready to go, crickets? Doesn't anyone want these?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You need better pics
Quote Reply